Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 16 May 2016

Clip of the week.


Hi Everyone,
  Really nice to be back, but forgive me if  I add that I wish I could have stayed away longer.
 I have been visiting my friends back in my old home in France where we all first met me and having some fun. Been sharing my time between my friend and lover, a woman twice my age but with twice my sense of fun and naughtiness, a beautiful, flirty, fun sexy woman who is lucky enough to have a toyboy and sometime toy-girl as her very very ever so willing lover and friend.
  She picked me up from the airport very late and was wearing a pair of shiny leather pants as way of a wonderful greeting, but to our giggling fit laughter had to confess to me that when she got back into the car she was so happy to be able to undo the button on them because they were "Just a smidgen, too tight". I totally love her she is wonderful. Besides I did not think then too tight, I thought they looked.............awesome.
  But I have also spent time with the couple I lived with when I first moved there and it was the wife of this amazing couple who love of Latex, make up and fun helped define and create Amanda my feminine alter ego. When we first met I was in my early 20s and looked younger, not tall, not wide,so becoming Amanda was quite easy. Now I am older I always think it will be harder to become her again, but Gi, my friend, never ceases to amaze me with her skills and once more I became Amanda only this time,Amanda a little older, Amanda you has grown up a little.
  I could ramble on but I thought this video, an old one which most of us have seen many time before, would be illustrate where I have been for the last two days of my stay.
  How you are all well, new art is on it's way.
 Love and kisses
Andy
XXXX

8 comments:

  1. Very nice, Andy, though I did not see too much male in the before part. There was a hint of an Adam's Apple.
    I hate to show my age, but as a she, she looks like a young Sheena Easton.
    I am sure you were at least as lovely and playful.
    Thanks for the clip.
    Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      Just had a google about and yes there is a lot of the Sheena Easton about her. In fact the pics I have found of Ms Easton are amazing she looks wonderful, great makeup and look. Tha nks for bringing her right into my mind.
      Hope all is well In Lee Land
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. Andy:
      Anything that I can do to bring a smile to your lips.
      I am doing well, miss skiing. Summer coming, Ugh!
      At least I get to see legs. Sometimes I go into Manhattan just to watch. Glad you had time to get away.
      Stay safe

      Delete
    3. Oh you make me jealous, I love Manhattan thought it was an amazing place when I was there. But then I miss skiing too, whatever shall we do?
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Andy or Amanda - does it makes much difference?

    Wonderful video clip where one very hot girl turns out - love nikky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikky,
      Thank you for saying hello and for your fun comment.
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. Lovely to have you back safe. Gi and Sheila sound as playful as ever, and probably as naughty. Hope you managed to get a little time not just with Gi but also her partner.
      Love the video - but then you knew that.
      XXX
      Your Stallion S

      Delete
    3. Hi S
      I did get our at home dinner date. A romantic and wonderful experience as ever. I'll drop you a mail.
      XX

      Delete