Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 23 May 2016

Clip Of The Week. Sian Williams....In Leather? Wow!

Hi Everyone
  I came across this a few months back, I can not remember how i was alerted to it. I think I saw a glimpse of something that looked amazing and had to search through the BBC Iplayer to solve the mystery. And that mystery had a wonderfully surprising solution. Yes Sian Williams really was wearing Leather pants! Wow!
  For those of you who do not know, Sian Williams was once a breakfast TV presenter on the BBC but now is news anchor on Channel 5. Between those jobs she presented a Sunday morning discussion programme covering some pretty heavy religious and social issues and it is from that programme this clip was taken.
  Now I have no doubt Ms Williams (Hey S, Ms Williams wink wink) has a naughty side, she is blessed with a cute and fun twinkle in her eye, but this heavy topic show was not the place one would have expected to come across something so wonderfully sexy. 
  Ms Williams does a great job, but i had the watch the show twice, because first time I was just so distracted by her trim figure packed tight into those shiny leather pants that the issues got overlooked.


And now she is at it on Channel 5




4 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed, she is looking quite fine in those pants. Now that is how they should be shown off. I am sorry I could not get a better look at the shoes she is wearing. She moves quite smoothly.
    Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to clear up your mystery.
    Always a pleasure to find something new on your pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Lee and it is always a pleasure to here from you.
      XX

      Delete
  2. I think we did correspond at the time of the broadcast. I wonder whether this Ms Williams has problems with her top button too?
    And yes, I did notice the "wink, wink".
    S
    xx

    ReplyDelete