Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 18 May 2016

New Art. "One More Word"

Hi Everyone
  Firstly Over 3 millions visits to my blog? wow I am amazed and delighted thank you all, but if I may, thank you most of all to my wonderful commentors, you really do feed the blogger and inspire me to create. Bless you.
XX
  So here we are with some new art. Did this one real quick because it was in part inspired by someone I saw whilst on holiday. My friends and I were in a restaurant, not a wildly posh one, but a suit and tie one (yes I do own a suit and tie...cheeky). Anyway as we sat, a lady of about 60 came in with her companion/husband, one of those annoying French women, as my friend Sheila would say, She was a tall slim, older lady, immaculate in every way, hair grey perfect, make up just right, figure trim and long legged, confidently perfect. However what really made her stand out was that, among all the smart skirt and pant suits and little black dresses, she wore black cotton pants and a brilliant red, shiny leather biker jacket, just as Andy had in one of my images and it gave the impression, though I doubt it true, that she wore nothing beneath it. This was no, standard average biker jacket, this was s real, piece of designer wear and if I had had half the nerve she had, I would have gone and asked her about it. It was a statement of utter confidence.
  So I wanted to get that image into my art and that is why, perhaps Aunt Jane, does not quite look her self today, but then again, our poor hero/heroine is looking just as helpless so that evens the score.
  I don't know if this fits into any time frame, It is clearly from before Andys complete feminisation, but I just loved writing the dialog, I could hear Janes haughty, rich tone of voice as she is telling her little nephew off.
  Anyway enough chat, you have had enough of that from he, so here is My new art. "One More Word".  A threat if ever I heard one. I'll leave the rest to your imaginations.
  Best wishes and many thanks.
XXX
Andy


27 comments:

  1. This young man doesn't know how lucky he is. Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mickey
      Thank you for your comment. I could not agree more.
      Xx

      Delete
  2. If that was "real quick", I'm sure your "real slow" must be amazing. (Should I ask Sheila?) Fabulous as ever.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slow involves concentration on the finer details, no rush, no later what is demanded. Sorry Are we talking art or Sheila.
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Andy,
    Beautiful art's piece!!!. His looks is amazing: flushed cheek, closed eyes, and so embarrased...
    I'd love to know the size too. Size 41 and 5" heeled, maybe???.
    Xxx, Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andre
      Thanks so very much.Janes Loubous must be all of 6" and polished to perfection.
      Xx

      Delete
  4. Don't mess with your aunt. Is this start of a new life.....oops to late .your life will never be same again.Just think of the possibilities nice!!!
    Just brilliant again
    Huggs and kisses
    Martin xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martin XX
      Yes I think Andy has crossed the line, all he has to do was nod and say nothing, just do as he was asked and maybe, just maybe Jane would have changed her mind. Silly boy

      Delete
  5. Oh my ! Sorry that I cannot comment correctly. A beautiful start to Andy's turning. or should I say blossoming.
    Gotta go ! Out the door ! Soon, very soon.
    Uck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Lee, just so glad it has pricked your imagination again.
      Watch out for Aunties out there.
      Xx

      Delete
  6. Just for making such a scene Aunt Jane selects a very large ball gag to keep him silent the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes poor Andy deserves such a thing, after all the ladies in the shop have turned to see what the noise is.
    Thanks as ever for your super comments RH
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could have been worse. Right next to it was a gag which was far more humiliating. I'll let your imagination figure out what kind it was.

      Delete
    2. All I can imagine is Poor Andys freshly glossed lips stretching round the width of the largest of ball gags, wet and glistening with his saliva. Perhaps Jane chose one of the latest things, a gag impregnated with "SissyCalm" the very best in nervous sissy pacification treatments. Comes in all sorts of delicate flavours.
      XX

      Delete
    3. Actually I was thinking of the one right next to it on the counter. It has cherry flavored 'Sissy Calm' but phallus-shaped. A bonus embarrassment of not only being gagged but as the 'Sissy Calm' begins to work our little sissy starts to involuntarily suck on the intruder.

      Delete
    4. Mmm yes little happy sissy sucks and as he does his Aunt gently strokes his hair and whispers good girl....good girl
      xx

      Delete
    5. After an hour of dressing and makeup, Aunt Jane removes the gag. Andy still under the effects of the Sissy Calm, quietly follows her out of the shop and they walk towards her car. A group of young men watch the two and one gives a loud whistle. Andy turns and looks at them, his mouth still making the sucking motion. The young men are at first surprised and then aroused . Very noticeable bulges appear in their trousers.

      Aunt Jane is amused. "Yes my sweet, after a time you won't even need the Sissy Calm." She presses the button on the remote and the vibrator in Andy's rear springs to life. He begins a low moan as the pleasure builds, his hips wiggling uncontrollably.

      Delete
    6. Oh dear, I can see poor Andys eyes glistening with tears of humiliation, he can feel and understand every element of Janes control, yet can do nothing to counter its effects.
      You are a wonderfully naughty mind RH
      XXX

      Delete
    7. You inspire naughty thoughts in all your admirers.

      Delete
    8. Well that is so kind, thank you, I hope tomorrows piece inspires you too.
      Xx

      Delete
    9. Tomorrow's piece! Well that's going to ruin RubberH's sleep tonight (and probably several others). You know how to keep us tense with anticipation.
      S
      xx

      Delete
  8. It would seem that poor Andy is already well on his way into submission. With his down turned eyes and limp wrist, he needs Aunt Jane's tutelage to bring the sissy within out into the light.
    She could start with his fashion sense, or lack of. Then something tight and slinky to caress his already soft skin while she does her magic on his pouty lips. His male wardrobe will soon be a thing of the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      Hmm yes, sounds like some nice Latex Lingerie is in order there. Something to relax in, not too hot or constrictive, something wildly feminine. Then he can move on the the prospect of daywear.
      Lovely to hear from you Lee
      XXX

      Delete
  9. Oh, Andy, if only you knew the delicious journey you are embarking on...even if involunatarily! You're gonna love it! Aunt Jane knows best, my cute girly boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunt Jane can be stern, but she is beautiful and oh so loving.
      xxx

      Delete
  10. Perhaps Auntie will give his male clothes to some more deserving lad. Poor Andy will have to watch as the items are tried on and then taken away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Throne
      Jane is very generous and charitable, so yes I can imagine that happening, perhaps they might take his cloths into the charity shop on the way home.
      XX

      Delete