Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 31 August 2022

Wednesday with Kate

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



Hi Everyone
Not even the slowest internet connection in the universe will stop me posting this Wednesday round up.
Blog fave Kate Beckinsale, 49 (yes 49!!!)  blasted back onto our radar last week with this awesome slick smooth and shiny Latex outfit and judging by that shine she must have had some dedicated help with the polishing.... Lucky people
xxx
Andy







For more go to


13 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    I would have thought you might have been invited to bring a shine to all her latex😊 Love her sandals, but I'm not sure I could walk in 3" platforms any more.
    Hope you are well and they will be able to fix your internet soon.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think I would do a fine job of polishing Kate to perfection, I mean I would hve to take my time to attend to every curve. Phew is it getting hot in here? LOL XXX

      Delete
  2. Perfect proof that age is an irrelevance. Many younger ladies would not have been able to carry off this look with such style, grace and aplomb. And I fully agree with Mandy (M.S.H.), let's have a big shout out to this platform sandals: while the latex bolero top, pencil skirt and opera mittens are great, her sandals complete the look. And black nail varnish on her toes to complement the sandals and shine of her latex. Fabulous.
    Thank you.
    Hope your problems get sorted soon.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it does appear that Kate and Andy have very similar make-up styles. I do hope that we get to see Aunt Jane giving Andy some glitter spots around the eyes like Kate ( https://pixhost.to/show/67/302168690_mcfan-celeblounge-net25-08-2022-07-55kate-beckinsale_23.jpg ), although naturally his will need to be gold to match his large hoop earrings since she's not going to want him in diamanté pendants.

      Delete
    2. I find it hard to believe that so few readers of this Blog have shown their appreciation to Andy (especially given the difficulties he is battling with) for taking the time and effort to share with us such wonderful pics of Kate. Where is everyone? Or is this just the end of the 'silly season' as we term August in the UK media?

      Delete
    3. Awww bless you my dear S, I am sure folks are very busy and judging by the stats, this post has not gone un-viewed, so I hope lots are enjoying it and the vision of the gorgeous Ms Beckinsale all slick and shiny.
      You are correct, there is something about a mature elegant lady in latex that outshines lots of the younger wearers and as for those heels, she is notorious for wearing crazy footwear.
      Thank you again and I will have word with Aunt Jane about that glitter
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Two very astute and varied observations. Ms. Beckinsale is stunning and always, especially with a playful ponytail bouncing about. Showing off her long, smooth neck. Age indeed, she is a classic beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that ponytail is so sexy, so cute, I love it. Bless you my dear Lee, big hugs XX

      Delete
  4. They are a lovely set of pictures. Thx, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate Bekinsale une bombe atomic j adore sa robe magnifique 🥰🥰🥰🥰💓💓💓💓 toujours aussi belle 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Merci ma chère Amie, je suis ravie que tu apprécies sa beauté. Elle est très belle, surtout en Latex
      XXX

      Delete