Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 26 August 2022

Hanging by a thread, It's Christeen

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
The very latest
in our Patreon
exclusive Andy 
Calendar.
This one is a little
special because
it was based on a 
request, But as I
loved the idea it
was a pleasure to 
create.


Hi Everyone
   Ok I am hanging on by a fingertip here, I have zero  internet connection so I am having to hop my computer off my I phone hotspot in order to make this post.
So we won't hang about.
Friday Friday, Love this day, not only is it the weekend but it is also Christeen day.
So lets dive straight in before I lose all connection.
XXX
Andy







9 comments:

  1. great set of images but on panel 3,, your text covers the lovely long legs of Chris.. As a writer of comics, I believe that text should be at the top, and Chris' answer below it. I know there is a lack of room but a text box overlay at the top would have not blocked those lovely legs and well-turned ankles,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, I agree. I didn't see room for my normal text, so I broke the rules. Sorry for blocking nice legs.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy & Christeen.
    Gosh, the the dress is the 4th frame almost looks too frumpy for Chris to wear. especially when it's compared to the previous one. Is he really enjoying himself being on display?
    The first time out shopping for feminine attire can be a little daunting for a feminised boy, but he will soon feel it is normal, just as he is enjoying his mirror-time.
    Hope everyone is well. Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mindy, I agree. I was a bit lazy, and went with the original frumpy instead of changing it.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Well, Chris needs to learn that life isn't always glamorous being a girl 😊xxx

      Delete
  3. Diving into Fridays for 4 gorgeous snaps of Christeen is the best kind of funday. xx

    #1, A very successful days shopping as it should be.

    #2, Well for one thing its good practice to regularly ensure you keep looking right.

    #3, The sparkles on his dress bring a new dimension to a classic. Of course Chris won't want nasty headlines and will stay quiet.

    #4, Very lucky indeed two days out pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, Chris continues the good life whilst trying to conceal the fact.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Chris can now spend all the time he wants admiring his delightful countenance, and he does not have to share it with anyone, until he is ordered to. Is it time to change the hairstyle? Must be if it is red carpet time, but who is his partner. I am sure he is the rented eye candy for the occasion.
    Afterwards, as in #4, let him savor the evening before. Lazing about the house in soft and comfy dress and sweater. Awaiting his next ordeal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee. I'm not sure about who would be eye candy in Chris's eyes. Perhaps he came with Auntie, a matron. or, your rental
      Christeen

      Delete