Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 15 August 2022

New art: The Ultimate Question

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
A sweet and very
clever new preview
piece by the ever
inventive Christeen









Hi Everyone
 Thank you for you kind messages and best wishes after last week and bless you for your warmth and understanding. It is just one of the amazing things about our kind little community.
XX


 Ok so here we have the completed version of the piece premiered over on Patreon two weeks ago. In weeks to come I shall be re-posting this with the words of our dear Skinnie Stallion attached. However his delightfully naughty version was not the same as my original, so we shall have to wait for the dust to settle oh so gently on my version before we can enjoy that.
 So here we have The Ultimate Question and It is one on which we are left with a cliffhanger,  because our sweet Hero/Heroine Andy does not provide us with an instant answer. 
How will he answer? That is up to you my dear friends. (and no, it's not 42)
  This piece was originally called, The stand-in Bridesmaid, which might have made the image more understandable, but I like to be a little left field some times.
  I hope you like this, those who saw it on Patreon certainly did, it;'s a very sweet piece which took me and age to create, but is now a firm favourite of my own and I will be back after the Pic, just to add a few thoughts of my own.
    Biggest Hugs
XXX
Andy



Hello again.
 So so add a little backstory, I had imagined Andy stepping in or rather being volunteered to take the place of a young bridesmaid who had been unable to attend the wedding.
 With the absent young lady being the younger of the three, it was necessary to create a dress identical to the other two, however Andy being Andy, Jane insisted the entire dress be fashioned from the finest slickest Latex and for his shoes to be classic handmade Louboutins of a matching shade.

 Also another little detail. As the absent girl was the youngest, it would have been down to the other two to take charge of her and direct her in her duties that day and so now it is our sweet and helpless Andy who must take their instruction like a good little girl. 

Poor Andy, the girls are going to have such fun with him
XXX

25 comments:

  1. Well that does make things a lot , lot clearer. If only I'd known. 🤔
    A gorgeous piece of artwork. Welcome back.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I did not want to cramp your style my dear friend XX

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy, huge hugs to welcome you back.🫶
    Gosh, children can be very embarrassing at time, but will Andy just say that he used to play football and acted like a tomboy when he was younger, or will he be honest?
    Of course, if he refuses to give an answer, the young girls will just pester him all day.
    Love the dress and heels, simply perfect for Andy to wear to a wedding, even if he wasn't a bridesmaid.
    Hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS.
      I thought the Ultimate Question would be those four little words from Will, while asking Andy to marry him. xx

      Delete
    2. I'm sure Will would be far too polite to ask "Did you just fart?" and probably mistook it for a squeak of excitement. Were those the four little words you meant? 🤦🏻‍♂️

      Delete
    3. Um! No.
      He goes on one knee and nervously asks. "Will you marry me?"
      Thought I gave a big enough clue in the earlier comment😘

      Delete
    4. Hi Mandy, yes you are right, they will pester him until he gives an answer, but by then he might have made his mind up.
      As for the question, it seems everyone is eager for Andy and Will to get married, but they have plenty of time.
      And S, you are so naughty XXX

      Delete
  3. I always love to see a hint of sheer latex hosiery on Andy's legs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice look isn't it Kit
      XXX

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad you hinted at it! Sheer translucent latex is always a delight to see!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Mea culpa, I saved this pic and edited Andy's arms to be shiny too. A gossamer-thin zipless latex skin-suit under such a beautiful floaty dress is such a wonderful thought! And that's even without the hummingbird...

      Delete
    5. Oooo that sounds delightful, would love to see that Kit XXX

      Delete
  4. I am glad I waited for an explanation and the comments from your cadre. Now I see, though still distracted by the sheer dress caressing Andy's legs.
    The gurls are inquisitive, but honesty in no always the best policy. A lot can be said for layer upon layer of little white lies.
    In any event, they are all cute and lovely. Let the festivities begin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I don't know how Andy will answer the question, it is a tricky one, but if he denies it, then that will make the girls Mummy a liar and that would not be right. XXX

      Delete
    2. I guess he could say he was a boy, but now not so sure. On the fence as uncomfortable as that might be.

      Delete
    3. Hmmm yes a tricky place to be XX

      Delete
  5. Very sweet gorgeous and fun to ponder if Andy answers them. I'd say he won't answer being so shy. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think perhaps the arrival of the car might save his blushes for a short time Aidan XX

      Delete
  6. Andy will not want to lie to such sweet young girls, so he should reply. “Sometimes I am, but let’s keep that as our little secret because today I’m a girl. As bridesmaids our role is to look pretty in our lovely dresses and to take care of the bride.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that my Anon friend, I think it is a sweet way of deflecting the question. Very sweet XXX

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Andy. I did not mean to be anonymous, but seemed unable to sign in. I am Lucy Hamilton, a long-time reader of your wonderful site.

      Delete
  7. This is one of your most beautiful works Andy !
    When I was younger that scenario was my favourite humiliation fantasy
    The thought of wearing a gorgeous taffeta dress, petticoats holding the skirt out to display stockinged legs, perched on 5 inch stiletto court shoes in matching shade, full make-up & flower headband
    I fantasised about mincing into the church behind the bride, blushing as the congregation turned to look, it makes my tummy warm
    Thanks so much for your fabulous work !
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you my Anon friend, I am so glad to have brought your fantasy to our pages. It is a fantasy I too have had for a long time, but had not developed the skills to present it in a way it deserved until now.
      Thank you again and my best wishes
      XXX

      Delete