Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 2 September 2022

Christeen on Friday

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
A preview of an
as yet unfinished
piece of my own.
Unfinished in that
the dialogue is not yet
complete.
However that is
no bar on my sharing
it with you.





Hi Everyone
  It seems I need to plan ahead if I want to download or up load anything at the moment, so downloading Christeens wonderful art took and age and then to upload?.....don't ask.
   Anyway, It was well worth the bother because these are just wonderful.
   Thank you Christeen, 
XXX
Andy






9 comments:

  1. Hi Andy, so glad you managed to post the pictures, thank you.
    Hi Christeen. It wouldn't be Friday without Chris. Of course Auntie has to keep his admirers happy with the many exposits in his life, is that a sissy cushion he is sitting on???
    Surely Auntie doesn't allow Chris to take his cage off unless he is about to please someone.
    😊😘 Can't blame the ladies for entertaining their friends.
    Auntie must be expecting a crowd, otherwise she would be able to keep a close eye on Chris, and he would not need to be locked in his cage.
    I hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, I think it was originally a purse before I messed with it. You're correct, his cage stays on, satisfying the girls curiosity.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Thanks Andy for persevering with your internet connection.
    Thanks Christeen for another set of lovelies.

    #1, Smile Chris and might let you out later (sweetly attired) messing with the guys but no footie, lol

    #2, A day out, you must've been very good to earn it. Will be great, especially with a little fun in her room then getting into the dress she has planned.

    #3, I agree and it's only going to get more fun as I see another friend arriving in a very nice white dress.

    #4, Oh gosh, never say never, one of them may encourage you to do a short but flashy dance as fitting for your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, I'd love to be able to do a gif of Chris doing a pole dance.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. Gee, I kind of enjoy being bass ackwards. Getting to run away during the week and return for the weekend. F1 and Christeen, what a delight.
    After an embarrassing photo shoot, he gets to dress for a day out. Will anyone recognize him on his social media page? Sit and practice, practice and practice some more until called to get caged, if he isn't already. Perhaps a smaller size?
    I think he should smack these ladies away and suffer the consequences. Their should be a certain amount of modesty and decorum for anyone dressed so well to go out.
    I guess that cage will garner him the center of attention, at least in that room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee, I suspect he's caged continuously these days, and is too timid to smack any ladies.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures as always. When I first saw the top picture my heart fluttered… I though Chris was wearing a nappy!
    That would definitely send my heart rate into overdrive if Chris was put back into them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2 How sensible! The only surprise is that he's not already wearing one. Maybe Auntie wanted Chris to enjoy last night and his cage is still in her bedroom?

    Great work, Christeen.

    ReplyDelete