Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 5 September 2022

Calendar classics

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
We have a delightful
new piece
from our dear 
Christeen






Hi Everyone
   So now I am changing internet suppliers, but we think the issue is the Fibre people messing around laying new cables, none of which will reach anywhere near my place.
Anyway enough of that.
  So I was doing a little filing away of some of my old art and realised I needed to share some of the old classic calendar art, which some of you might not have seen. So basically I have not been able to complete anything new to share with you, for which I apologise.
  Anyway, these are four of my my favourites

XXX
Andy








6 comments:

  1. Hi Andy. Sounds like bad times for you & the internet, hope they fix it soon.
    I truly love all four of them, but the first picture is really wonderful, it reminds me of the epic book/s by S. King, the Dark Tower. Andy would make a great gun-slinger.
    Andy as Mistress? I don't believe Lady Jane would find that too amusing! However, I am sure she would like to see Andy as a pirate, but perhaps those beautiful heels might become a bit of a hazard if the seas turn rough; or maybe Jane would like his as a weathergirl, though I thought he was dressed as a teacher when I first scrolled down the page and glanced at your lovely picture.
    Hope you had a great weekend and everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fully Agree with M.S.H. What lovely treats!

      I particularly like Pirate Queen and Weather Boy since they show Andy looking truly happy. As the Mistress of Knightley Manor, he looks (suitably) fierce; while as the noir Boy with No Name he looks wary and on the lookout for trouble. But as a Pirate Queen and a Weather Boy, he looks entirely comfortable, obviously happy with his look and role. I hope you are soon going to be restored to similar levels of happiness as your internet problems resolve and life settles back to a more normal with your loving friends and family. 😙

      As a post-script, I should also commend you on such a splendid array of fashion and style variations!
      Boy with No Name: Latex jacket, with a stylish hourglass, waist-trimming PVC bustier over-corset, tight latex leggings and knee-high boots.
      Mistress of Knightley Manor: latex hunting pink jacket, thigh split latex maxi riding skirt.
      Pirate Queen: rigid boned latex corset with zipper for easy access, waisted latex jacket, tight latex leggings for difficult access, and thigh boots.
      Weather Boy: stylish PVC mini coat-dress with extra zipper detailing and Louboutin courts.
      And, much as I love to see Andy with a pixie of page-boy bob, it's nice to see him in all of these with stylish flowing locks.
      Four images, four different styles, all perfect in their own special ways.

      Your S xxxx

      Delete
  2. Interesting, the first reminded me of an episode of Castle recently. They went to an Old West Dude Ranch and she changed costumes several times. Whatever the influence, you are a unique talent. Good luck on your issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, it's beautiful to see Andy in other scenarios. It looks incredible. And don't worry, take your time, we'll be waiting to your new art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vraiment magnifique Andy j adore ça robe pour présentatrice météo et en cow boy et aussi les autres tenues Pirates et femme dominatrices chaque tenues a une classe bravo 💓💓💓👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment is for the Patreon preview. The facial expression on Chris's challenger is spectacular. There's an involuntary pride in her scowl, which says, "I'm thinking I can beat her", and I don't think the challenger realizes just how far over the line into resignation this means she's come.

    ReplyDelete