Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 10 November 2021

A Special Wednesday Roundup

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




Hi Everyone
  The other day Christeen told me the sad news that Helga from Petticoat Discipline Quarterly had past away and so today,along with all the other bits and bobs, I would like to pay tribute to her and the site which, for a while, hosted some of my work alongside that of Christeen and many others.
   The best way to do this is to post a couple of new and exclusive Christeen pieces which would have been posted on Petticoated in November and if you have never visited the site, you will find some wonderful new Christeen pieces.




Here is a little clip of a bigger piece, but it gives us a super glimpse of the beautiful German Tv presenter Verona Pooth in a seriously tight pair of vinyl pants. I'd post the full version I have on yoiutube but they would cut me off again over copyrights and stuff.



And now something I can share on Youtube, my favourite member of Mamamoo Hwa Sa slipping into some slick vinyl 



Finally I have been working on a piece for Andy and Aunt Jane and here are a few wonderful pictures I have been using for inspiration.

 Love this colour

isn't this cute
 
So is she......look out a cheap excuse for a young Fearne Cotton in a hot PVC mac (No sound)




Celia Sawyer, knew how to wear a mac and still does.


XX
Andy









11 comments:

  1. Sad news. Hopefully memories will live on.

    Ms.Pooth looks very nice. She's clearly been inspired by Aunt Jane (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFGGgh01vek) or is that vice versa? Definitely vice.

    And those macs will be inspiring, although I think another lady closer to home, also a devotee of shiny macs, may have provided all the inspiration you need.

    Take care. Hope things are improving.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann the clip,of her on that game show is a real favourite of mine and her appearance on Berlin Late the other night is still to be documented.
      Yes someone close likes a shiny Mac.
      Bless you my friend xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy.
    My condolences to Helgas' family, hearing such news takes something away from yours & Christeens' tribute, although they are wonderful as always.
    Yes, I do like the colour of the second mac, but in the classic style of the first one, but as always you give us such a choice. It might have been a cheap excuse to show Ms. Frearne, but do you really need an excuse???
    Take care hon. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy you are right, I need no excuse to post a clip of Fearne , especially in the percent coloured Mac.
      Big hugs
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. I do love a nice shiny mac and that magenta one is gorgeous! Something that you might like to consider, I have a red full-length one from Rubber55 that's super-tight above the waist but below is almost a full-circle cut, feels amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitka
      Love that pic you send, I bet that feels wonderful to wear and yes that isn’t I beautiful magenta colour isn’t it
      Xxxx

      Delete
    2. '... I bet that feels wonderful to wear'.
      It does, worn over thin latex hosiery with a pencil skirt and killer heels I feel encased, hobbled and swathed in rubbery swishyness all at the same time.

      Delete
  4. Sad to loose one of the greats. A truly special roundup. Loving the shine of they pants and macs. The models help of course. think Aunt Jane should get them for Andy. Lovely inspirational items you got there for new piece.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, so glad you liked my little bit s a bobs, Aunt Jane has definitely been inspired as you will all see in time
      Xxxx

      Delete
  5. The Macs are amazing and I had not idea that there was such variety. Thank you,
    but now I have a new appreciation for K-Pop even if I have no idea what they are selling,
    other than tease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you my dear Lee and tease is fun if the price is right xxx

      Delete