Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Wednesday round-up. Shiny Pants special

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month

Hi Everyone.
  Welcome to the Wednesday round up and today we seem to have a slick'n'Shiny pants special.
tarting with the return of the fabulous Blog Fave, Kate Beckinsale, who posted these pics of her in stunning vinyl pants late last week. It's great to see her back to top form after her recent back injury.



Now, following on from her appearance last week we have the beautiful Verona Pooth on last weeks Berlin Late,wearing a stunningly hot outfit of tan Vinyl pants and a shiny red top, all matched with killer heels.







Now another Blog Fave, the never camera shy Lizzie Cundy, who just happened to be snapped whilst charging her car in London. Not that I am complaining, those Freddy's never looked better.









  Now this was sent to me by a friend of the blog who wishes to remain Anon, but I will say bless you Lulu LOL XXX.
This is Glynis Barber, from the 1980s Tv series Dempsey and Makepeace . When I saw it I was amazed, because I had found the perfect actress to play Lady Jane in the Lady Jane Adventures movie.



XXXX
Andy



19 comments:

  1. Another fabulous collection: Kate looking superb, Ms Pooth a super new discovery and Lizzie being Lizzie (in Yeezy boots too, by the looks of it). And Glynis Barber was always a favourite, not just in Dempsey and Makepeace but also in "Blake's 7" where she could be positively pneumatic.

    I don't know what's happening to your shoulder but you're certainly making all of us feel better. Not quite the joys of Spring given the weather, but certainly an uplifting spring in the step. I do hope your shoulder is feeling better too given your therapy for your readers.

    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear S, glad you liked them, Verona Pooth is on a bit of a role right now and it is nice to see Kate back in vinyl.
      I will have to look out Blake's seven.
      Thank you for your kind words
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy.
    Mmm, the title was a bit of a con, you can't say Lizzys' legwear is very shiny, but I do like her lovely little ankle boots, they well make up for the lack of gloss!
    Hope everyone is well. Hugs for now xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Semi shiny, a satin sheen maybe, but no less naughty for that I think
      Bless you and big hugs
      xx

      Delete
  3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Kate Beckinsale? I thought it was Andy ready for a night out on the town with Will with the sable wrap a gift from Aunt Jane; but I suppose the bandeau top would also be latex and the boots would be higher!

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

      Glad you like the thought. I might even suggest long latex gloves as well!

      Delete
    2. Oh Stevie you are a sweetie, i blush, as if I Could ever compete with Kate,
      XXX

      Delete
    3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

      Andy would have no problem. With higher boots (and heels) and even tighter pants (as well as gloves of course) and Will on his arm, he would be the toast of the town.

      love and XXXXX

      Stevie (in leather and latex as we speak)

      Delete
    4. Ooooo Stevie in Laether and Latex what a thought XX
      Bless you for being such fun my friend XXX

      Delete
  4. A beautiful early morning set. So happy to hear Ms. Beckinsale is doing better. I would love to get a better look at her booties. All three Ladies have a style for getting out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look like those suede Louboutins, she loves Lee.
      Glad you liked them all my dear friend
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Few things are more inspiring than her smile. Thank you for the views.

      Delete
  5. Glynis Barber - one of the most gorgeous actresses ever, along with Alexandra Bastedo, on UK TV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOoooo I seem to have hit a nerve here, Yes Charly she really is beautiful and that voice, Wow!!!!
      xxx

      Delete
  6. A fabulous collection of shiny pants. I still have not got myself a pair, despite promising myself. I remember Dempsy and Mkepece when it was originally shown. I loved it then the reminder. I agree, she is a perfect actress for Aunt Jane.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, yes I will cast her as Lady Jane, the beauty, the style the voice perfect.
      So happy you like it my friend XXX

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the D & M video, certainly bought back memories as I used to watch the show religiously. Strange how you forget certain things as I did not remember Makepeace wearing so much leather gear. I've even tracked down some episodes on you tube which I've been watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Unknown
      So glad you liked it and it tickled your memories. Yes it seems she did wear a lot of classic 80s style leather.
      XXXX

      Delete