Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Wednesday round up

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


Hi Everyone
Welcome to a quick little stroll though the past week.
As ever Halloween has given up some super outfits and I am happy to say Blog favourites have joined in.
So here we have Kate Beckinsale, doing her best to promote the catholic church........or perhaps not.



We also got the see the devilish side of Lizzie Cundy.


Unrelated to Halloween one of my favourite Helene Fischer gave us s teaser glimpse of something rather special and I would like to thank our friend Arne for pointing me to this XX


And now a commercial break, Andy is in such demand these days but only accepts the very best.


and to finish, just a couple of the lovely images our dear friend Lee has cheered me up with over the last few weeks.
Love love love the pink.



I can see Andy in this, reading a line of poetry, but then the call from Lady Jane comes and he slicks from that demure dress, to reveal sleek and smooth, shiny and Polished latex beneath and the game is on.......

And as a last minute entry our Friend Aidan pointed me to the gorgeous Nicole Scherzinger in her Halloween outfit and this in turn reminded me of this new pic of the beautiful singer in a pair of classic PVC Vinyl pants.







XXXX
Andy

















11 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    I'm not sure about young Andy being the poetry girl, but I could see myself in it. Would love to go back in time to a quieter life. (But only if I was rich!!)
    Or maybe the devilish Lizzie might suit me more??
    Or perhaps the 60's girl with pleated shirt and black & white top? So many to choose from.
    Now where is your All Hallows eve photo, or are they too naughty to display??
    Take care. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Far too naughty Mandy, I have my modesty to protect. XX
      So glad you liked this little selection, as you say so much to choose from, but you'd look hot in any of them
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Despite Lizzie's charms, I think I'd like to be a sinner redeemed (or otherwisee) by Kate - and her friend, of course.

    Unlike Mandy, I can see Andy in that poetry outfit. I'm not sure there'd be any need for latex underneath to make William or his Aunt happy, just that charming sensitive look would be enough.

    And the rest: another box of delights. Thank you for despite this despite your shoulder and keyboard problems. Please take care. If the pace slows, we will understand but you continue to spoil us.

    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you my dear friend. we would all be sinners in Kate's presence.
      Yes I like the pink dress, it is very demure and elegant,yet some how is really sexy.
      Biggest hugs
      XX

      Delete
  3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Thanks for the pics. I can see Andy in the Lizzie Cundy ensemble but Aunt Jane would ensure that there were no creases in his boots and, of course, he would be gloved!

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodeness, no there would be zero creases, every part of your outfit would be slick and tight and perfectly polished Stevie
      XXX

      Delete
  4. You know, I could very easily see Andy doing a photoshoot with the pink dress in Kew Gardens... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be ideal Sylvain, excellent choice XXX

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your hump day delights. Quite the variety and I do enjoy your vids of Ms. Fischer on occasion. She is a talent. As is the pic of Ms. Cundy. I do not know what she does, but that is quite a display. An odd color to me, maybe my eyes or monitor, but is looked not quite Devilish red.
    Thanks also for including two of my offerings. Each at opposite ends of the fashion spectrum.
    Also, as much as I enjoy Ms. Beckinsale in you various movie roles, (I Love Serendipity) I do not care for the religious costumes. Just my upbringing, I suppose, so I skipped over that portion.
    Stay well and I hope you are getting closer to 100% if not past it.
    I would love to see Andy, or you in the pink coming around the deck upstate. Deeply engrossed in the tome. A tiny tome at least and not notice me until close enough to smell my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I must say and not on religious grounds, but it is not the best outfit for our Kate, she has looks so much better in other outfits, but it does go to show her genuine love of the slick embrace of Latex.
      Yes it is not the devil red we might have expected of Ms Cundy.
      There is more of Helene Fischer to come, I just need to get the right clips, so please stay tuned my dear Lee and if you see me in that dress, do come and sit with me, I like coffee too.
      XXX

      Delete
  6. A thoroughly gorgeous roundup. Thanks for including my find of Nicole Scherzinger and your of the classic Vinyl pants.

    ReplyDelete