Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 29 October 2020

Friday Fun With Christeen

  
  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon today
We have two lost 
images, one I think 
I posted on my blog 
many many moons
ago and when you think 
this blog has been running
9 years now that is a lot 
of moons.The other i don't 
remember posting because it is
a little rough, but still fun. 



Hi Everyone
  One quick thing first, I will be away next week, so there will be no posts, however I will if possible answer any comments and try to catch up on emails. Big personal events next week, (good ones) but it would be madness for me to try and do what I have to do and prepare posts for here and Patreon. So do please forgive me, I know you will and we will be back a week Monday.

  OK

   It's...........Friday Friday FRIDAY!!!! 
   Actually I could have done with this week being a little longer in order to do everything I needed to, but that's my issue. Today is Christeen day, 4 new classics from the world of Chris and Aunt Julia for your delight and pleasure.
  Many thanks to you and to the lovely Christeen
XX
Andy






7 comments:

  1. All white dress theme for Chris today and all very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White was unintentional, though I use quite a few bridal photos. Thanks Aidan.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. He is well on his way to acceptance. No way out, and where would he go. He is treated quite well when he follows his matrons orders. Practice, practice, practice and make sure every aspect is perfect. Redo makeup over and over to show off his beauty in lovely dresses and gowns. And if he is a good boi he gets pampered as in the last. Treated well and his soft, smooth skin massaged and moisturized. Even his bib is of the softest materials. So easy to fall under the spell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have his life experience down pat Lee. You're under his spell.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why so sad Think of all the males with out someone to guide them . Find pride in the fact a female has found you pretty enough to be her pet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jonie, Of course Chris is secretly delighted, but he must keep up appearances, remembering that it all began as his petticoat punishment.
      Christeen

      Delete