Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Sunday 25 October 2020

New Art. Parisian Chic

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon today
A preview of a 
super new piece
by our friend
Christeen.
This piece will
remain exclusive
to Patreon for
the next month.
The snippet,left
looks like a complete
piece but there is 
so much more.



Hi Everyone
   Monday rolls on and I hope you all had a more relaxing weekend than me, utter exhausting madness, some self inflicted and some beyond my control. As a result I have a number of Emails and correspondence to catch up on and I promise to do so over the coming days, however this week may be a bit disjointed for me and I can only promise to do my best and perhaps if we are lucky I will explain everything in a few weeks time, but not to worry, it is all good madness.

   Anyway here we are and Monday can mean only one thing and that is a new piece of my very own art.

  Over on Patreon I teased the new Lady Jane Adventure, this is now all buttoned up and ready, however I thought something from the "real" world today.

    This is possibly one of the most pivotal moments in Andy's journey, a moment which will carry him though his entire feminisation.

    I will give nothing else away, but this also features a pair of vinyl pants which have a very special place in my heart.
  Big hugs and thank you for being so wonderful and supportive
XXX
Andy




Hello again.
Hope you liked this, the Boots The BOOTS!!!! I can here certain people cry, nice aren't they and they team so well with Latex denim.
 
 Janes vinyl pants, Python print , I once saw a lady of about 35 wearing a pair of these a few years back and they have been imprinted on my mind ever since, I just had to figure out how to     re-create the print.

 Not sure who the sale assistance is eyeing up, Andy or Jane, I think she too is transfixed by those pants.

 But more importantly, Andy now knows, though he might not yet believe it, thathe won't just be running around a pretty,but will be wrapped in an iconic image of Parisian Chic. That of the sexy little Maid.
  
 Andy's future has truly begun
XXX

15 comments:

  1. And up to that point, the shopping trip to Paris had been going so well for Andy. Some lovely lacy lingerie and a little clutch bag so he wouldn't need to spoil the lines of his tight vinyl pants, or the latex ones that Auntie had also promised in this next shop. He'd already accepted that he needed to wear the pants for the rest of shopping trip as well as the lovely thigh boots that Auntie had insisted upon. It all seemed quite natural after their trip to the salon which Jane said she always used when she was in Paris and after Jane had decided to wear from the store the outrageously expensive snakeskin pants she'd bought.

    They'd walked out together hand-in-hand, which had been nice and Andy thought she looked like a million dollars. Which she did, but it took some while before Andy appreciated that as many of the admiring looks were directed at him as his gorgeous Aunt. The shop assistant hadn't seemed in the least fazed by them and Jane had greeted her a little more than une bise: it seemed Jane was a well known customer. But a dress! And a maid's dress at that. Surely Jane couldn't be serious?

    Great work. Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a lovely little tale S, I love it, so warm and kind.I love the confidence you placed in Andy, looking good and feeling the same, but then......could she be serious?
      Bless you my friend, So glad it touched you so
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Yes, yes, THE BOOTS, THE BOOTS!!!! They make a perfect match with latex denim pants. Andrew is such a lucky boy to be in Paris with his beautiful Aunt and parading around in those gorgeous boots. Of course, he will look equally beautiful and sexy in a different way when he is in this lovely tiny maid's dress. Actually, the boots would look equally as good teamed with dress, especially if they were teamed with full length latex gloves. Perhaps the stiletto shoes for day service and the boots for evening. Of course the admiring looks are Andrew as much as for his Aunt. I suspect the shop assistant is fancying a pair of those boots for herself when she has seen how good Andy looks in his. More please!!

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HahA!! Yes I thought you would like that Stevie and you are right they could be teamed with the right uniform, maybe not a classic frilly uniform but a sleek modern take. I like it. I like it as much as the assistant likes those boots
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

      Andy, a few more thoughts on Andy's first day in Paris. Andy realized as the room service waiter brought their croissants, fruit and coffee into their suite that he was only wearing a diaphanous negligee over his tiny baby-doll nightie and matching panties. Sure enough, the waiter's eyes nearly popped out at the sight of Andy (and his Aunt as she handed him a 20 euro note as tip). Over breakfast on the balcony Andy asked his Aunt (similarly clad) what she had in mind for their first day and what they would wear. "Oh I think something simple, Parisian chic, perhaps pants and a top, perhaps even jeans for a pretty boy like yourself" she replied. Well their outfits were really anything but simple; Andy's "jeans" turned out to be skin-tight latex denim ("How much had these cost?" Andy wondered) and his "top" was white shirt of finest latex skimming and highlighting his trim figure. The high thigh boots with even higher heels, in gleaming black leather finally extinguished all thought of "simple". As for his Aunt's python print tight latex pants..... As they exited through the crowded lobby of the luxury hotel Andy was conscious of all eyes on them, lustful men and envious women and there were some strange looks as his Aunt, in her cut-glass English accent, made appointments for "myself and my nephew here" at the hotel beauty parlour later that afternoon. "Your nephew, madame?" queried the desk clerk, a chic young woman in her early twenties. "Yes, dear, that is what I said, my nephew" indicating Andy in his thigh boots, exquisite make-up and pert bottom shown off beautifully in his so-tight latex denims, "I think we both need a little pampering", before sweeping out, holding Andy by the hand. Perhaps more later.....

      Love and XXXXXX

      Stevie

      Delete
    3. Lovely vignette. Both definitely need pampering.

      Delete
    4. That was really beautiful Stevie, Thank you for taking the time to craft such a wonderful little story
      Bless you
      XX

      Delete
    5. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

      A bit more. As they emerged into the Parisian sunshine Andy said to his Aunt "Auntie, much as I love you, you do embarrass me sometimes. That girl didn't believe I am your nephew, she thought I was a girl but I am a boy. And lots of others overheard and were staring". "My darling boy, of course they were. Of course you are a boy and you are my nephew but you are exceptionally pretty, sweet and feminised so it is not surprising that you attract attention, I would be upset if you did not. You carry off that chic outfit and those boots (which I know you secretly adore) so beautifully that most women envy your poise, grace and downright sexiness. As for the pampering, I am sure you will enjoy it; you probably won't even be the only sweet boy there; this is Paris you know". "But Auntie....." "Now, no more, remove that pout from your face, pretty though it is, and let us hit those Parisian boutiques, my new platinum card is burning a hole in my purse and I know the most wonderful little latex and leather store close by". "Alright, Auntie, but please take my hand". Andy knew he could never resist his gorgeous Aunt who he loved dearly and knew would always look after him, noticing a very handsome, broad shouldered and beautifully dressed young Frenchman staring at him. Later at the boutique.....

      Hope you enjoy

      Love and XXXXXXX

      Stevie

      Delete
  3. . . . . and up until then he had been reveling in his androgyny. Perhaps teasing the sales staff as to his underlying gender. Today he is all Woman from the waist down and a face of an Angel, made up and, I am sure, perfumed to match. However, the look on his face shows a realization of his future wrapped in tight, shiny latex and serving his Aunt and her friends and Associates. He must be on his best behavior and make his Aunt proud. Otherwise, did she really say, Punishment?
    Right now thoughts are running through his brain, out and about. No pockets for phone, money, I.D. and where would he go and who would he call anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      Yes he is straddling the sexes with some ease, looking feminine but in that sweet boyish way, but a Maid?. There is only one way he can carry that off and he knows it and that is to embrace his growing femininity and obey his Aunt.
      She may not mention Punishment, but there is a tone, which is not to be taken lightly.
      Bless you my friend
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous. I think the Sales lady sure is admiring Jane’s pants simultaneously Andrew’s cute derrière.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might be right Aidan, her eyes are skipping from Python to Denim and back.
      XX

      Delete
  5. I think the outfit would look adorable on Andrew

    Regards Shado

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shado, There is not doubt he would
      XXX

      Delete
  6. Adore how blunt Jane is. No pretence. She knows what she wants and ultimately the poor boy has no say in it.

    ReplyDelete