Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 7 November 2019

Shiny little clips

Hi Everyone
    A quick post. Just a few of my favourite Youtube clips discovered in the last month. I hope all the links work in various countries. I would post them to my own page, but really don't want to incur the wrath of their Copyright lawyers.

This is Maruv and that is all I know apart from that she looks amazing in this clip



Now we have Girls Generation. One of the biggest Kpop girl bands in Korea.  With two tracks, both of which are way to catchy to be legal. Again away from the music and Dance, the girls are just so cute and look stunning in these  vinyl/Latex outfits.



Take care
Big Hugs
Andy
XXXXXXX


7 comments:

  1. Hey Andy yeah after watching the clips I totally agree with the intro you wrote. Thanks for sharing. Very enjoyable 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both clips feature stunning shiny girls :-D and when I first saw them I happened to be wearing a pair of leggings very similar to the ones Girls Generation are wearing, along with these boots https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0643/6165/products/x3_740x.jpg?v=1571274710

    Thanks Andy
    I love what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Emma, that is very sweet of you and Ohhhh nice boots
      XXXXXX

      Delete
  3. Now that is something to get me awake in the morning. Both are a revelation on their own. The first was nice and long. My speakers are acting up so I thought she was singing in English instead of a Russian or eastern European. Who cares, words can be overrated sometimes. Thanks for finding and posting.
    I hope you are well and still on track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee XXX
      So glad you liked them. At first I thought the first one had the wrong soundtrack on it as it was indistinct,but it was just a dodgy mic.
      Not sure which I prefer, think it would be Girls Generation, but the again, why do i need to choose
      XXXX
      All ok at the moment thank you Lee. I will E Mail you soon
      XXX

      Delete