Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 22 November 2019

William Wilde and more

Hi Everyone
   Just thought I would pop in a direct your naughty gaze to the new William Wilde collection. As you know William Wilde is a big favourite of mine, his styles range from the cutting edge to the utterly classic everyday and it is this "everyday" style into which his latest collection fits. 
Called the classics it mixes new twists on older designs whilst adding a few new, sleek future classics.
  Total credit to William Wilde, love your creations
XX

 This Trench is just so simple yet so gorgeous
https://www.williamwilde.com/collections/the-classics/products/latex-mayfair-mac

Below
 https://www.williamwilde.com/collections/the-classics/products/latex-kensington-dress-and-bow

How simple yet stunning is this. Waht a way to make a statement at the coming party season than in this  the Antoinette dress. Love those sleeves.

See more here https://www.williamwilde.com/

  Following on from that,
One of our dear friends Sabine, recently put me on to the legendary fetish house Polymorphe's amazing Marble effect Latex. It is so amazing and clever especially in the near transparent varieties. So with total respect to Polymorphe I just wanted to share  a few pieces with you.
https://polymorphe.com/


  






The texture and lightness of this design is quite brilliant
https://polymorphe.com/shop/womens-latex/skirts/marbled-pareo-skirt


 https://polymorphe.com/shop/womens-latex/dresses/marbled-cowl-neck

9 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie,
    how delightful to see that YOU, sweetest of stable-girl, were chosen to incarnate THE CLASSICS on this wonderful collection! ��❤️��
    Kissies aplenty, Amber xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be checking my post for the Kensington dress, looks rather lovely for afternoon coffee date & if you could include the Mayfair mac it would be very sweet of you (but I'm not sure about the colour).
    Wishing you a lovely weekend, hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deearr Mandy lovely Dress wish i was wearing it SHERIDAN XX

      Delete
    2. No Mandy you will wear the colour chosen for you, sweet soft pink and I am sure Sherdan would agree.
      xxx

      Delete
    3. Oh, really honey? Soft pink is not me, I might just get away with a punk pink & I'm not to sure about the sleeves on the Antoinette dress so I'll allow you to wear that one. xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks Andy for the William Wilde pictures stunningly exquisite dressed and coats. I also found his celebs page enjoyable https://www.williamwilde.com/pages/william-wilde-in-the-press

    Thanks Sabine for the Polymorphe information. I had not seem marble effect latex before and it looks stunning in those dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, I often check the celebs board, maybe dreaming of Kylies return to the Latex world of William Wilde.
      That Marble effect is really stunning especially on transparent Latex
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Now that is some of the most beautiful office attire. Getting a whole lot of work done right the first time. I would love to save the red number for apres' ski and off to the hot tub. Love to see what is under it.

    ReplyDelete