Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 12 November 2019

@carolvorders melts Twitter

Hi Everyone
   It seems an age since I posted something about one of my first and still one of my greatest crushes, the brilliant Carol Vorderman. So let me put that to rights.
  With the Rugby world cup just coming to a disappointing end for us English, Ms Vorderman has been flexing her Welsh heritage (born in Bedford England, she was raised by her Welsh mother in Prestatyn, North Wales) by cheering on the Wales team both at home and in Japan.
  But this is Carol Vorderman and she isn't just going to slump down at home and take it in, no, she is  going to don her favourite Wales rugby shirt,spray on a pair of dangerously tight and impossibly sexy red leather pants,before then leaping about her lounge in a gloriously blatant  display of leg flashing and bum wiggling you will ever see, but damn, I ain't complaining, not one bit. Hell, come on, she is 58 years old, wouldn't we all flaunt it if we had it.
  Just such a shame the pics, she posted on twitter are of a poor quality, but maybe it is best we don't get to much clarity, not sure my little mind could take it. The scary thing is, I bet there is a video out there somewhere
XXX
Andy

@carolvorders on twitter




Add caption



14 comments:

  1. Tut, tut! Andy.
    Tell the truth, your hands were shaking so much you just couldn't take a steady picture.
    Thanks for the lovely upload, you sweet boy.
    Hugs, Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you blame me, it took me days to recover.
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Always on the lookout for us and more than a little thrill for yourself. You are a treasure. Thanks, I have a new appreciation for red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red has always been my favourite colour, or maybe Purple, that is a sexy colour.
      XX

      Delete
  3. from now on, i'll support for Wales as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gwlad fy nhadau (I think)
      you gotta get your head round a very tricky language first Paloma
      XX

      Delete
    2. Country of my fathers.

      😇

      Delete
    3. Yayyyy welcome Mandy
      Xxxx
      Technically for me, it wouldn’t be the land of my mother’s Fathers , but that is being fussy
      Xxx

      Delete
  4. I hate to admit it, but Carol and I are the same age, I even have a pair of those gorgeous red pants. I have them in black too. Just a little more exercise and I'll lose the little spare tyre and get back to a 28" waist. I can't claim Welsh ancestry though, Irish (mothers side) and Scottish (fathers side) but not Welsh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Carol Vorderman would look fantastic in almost anything. Those pants though are gorgeous and and show off her lovely long legs. She even manages too make the rugby shirt sexy. I’m not welsh but know many folk from there. Great people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, she is still a Goddess!

    ReplyDelete