Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 12 November 2018

New art: I Really Do

Hi Everyone
  Ok so I have changed my mind. 
  I poured so much into this, in such a short time (3 nights) and I am so happy with it, that there is no way I can restrain myself from publishing this until next week, which was my original plan.
  I could not choose how to present this little tale ,so I went for mini animation and single frame.
  I will leave you to watch it before explaining at the bottom of the video.
Enjoy
XXX
PS please watch the video before scrolling to the picture. I uploaded one to youtube and one directly to the blog the first is far better quality.


                                    





Hello again.
 Hope you liked it, I was full of romantic emotions and thinking so fondly of a lost love that the story took on a different track to the "usual" embarrassment I had envisaged. 
   It fits in to the story of Andy and Will before the "In The Mall" story i shared earlier. That is because in that, we see Andys thoughts of Will, however this would be the first time he had openly articulated them. 
  It also shows Aunt Jane at her most loving, yes she has once again tricked and persuaded her beloved nephew into femininity, but here she is just a gentle loving Aunt, who understands her nephews emotions and is actually guiding him in the direction he secretly wishes to follow. This however does not diminish his utter embarrassment at his impending unveiling as the Hermione of the group, in what is a rather naughty version of a Hogwarts uniform. 
  Also in this, we get our very first glimpse of Williams Mother and I think you will agree she is very much a match for Andy's Aunt Jane.
   I know it is all a bit silly but I felt so much creating this and the final frame of Andy's smile, it has actually become very special.
XXXX
Andy






28 comments:

  1. Your animation is improving with each new work. It's as good or even better than a number of You Tube submittals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Please show the story in which Will will introduce Andy to his mother. Presenting him / her as ... And then the question is: How is his boyfriend (gay) or his girlfriend (and will his mother guess that she is not a girl)? And what will her reaction be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello AT xx
      I think Wills mother knows about Jane's plans for Andy and is more than happy for Will and Andy to come together.
      I like the idea of Wills Mother meeting Andy.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. In my own interpretation, Will no longer thinks of Andy as anything but a girl. Andy walks, talks and acts as female so in Will's mind it is not a gay relationship, but boyfriend and girlfriend.

      Will's mom may very well realize that Andy is biologically male, but she is accepting of her son's choice.

      Delete
    3. Yes RH that time will come to my world too, Andy is more feminine than ever and Will sees beyond the boy he grew up knowing.
      XX

      Delete
  3. Haven't checked out the animation yet but I am living the hairstyle and cat-like eyes for the new milf on the scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going against clear instructions what a naughty thing you are. XXX
      So glad you like Wills Mum, she is hot
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Oh Andy, you never cease to amaze.
    it was nice to see the introduction of Will's Mum. I agree, she could cross paths with Aunt Jane in the future. What direction might that take?
    The costume is pure delight and it shows off his hard work at his Aunts hands. I especially enjoyed how his eyes went from demure downcast to a peripheral view at his Aunts request. Though nothing could take away from his lovely legs. If Will is a leg man, he is already lost in Andi's web, even if Andi does not know he has a web, yet.
    All that and his taught tummy and pert breasts on display quite predominantly. Yes, please continue this tangent and similar ones that flow from your fertile imagination. Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      Thank you Thank you, your comments and kind words are an inspiration alone. I am so glad you spot all the little eye movements. As for those legs, well I could not agree more, they are rather spectacular and if you add the swell of his little bottom you have perfection in motion.
      I shall continue and have quite a few bits and bobs completed or nearly complete. So please don't go away.
      XXXXXX

      Delete

    2. Now you have my imagination flowing. I am sure we would all like to see his little bottom, especially in the thong shd translucent skirt.
      Perhaps walking away to get his purse when Will arrives? Looking over his shoulder and a wry little smile? or bending over at his waist to pick up said purse. Maybe with Will's assistance to put the cape on? The tricks and feminine wiles are endless.

      Delete
    3. Look out stand back Lee is flowing, careful don't step in it,it's very slippery.
      I think a glimpse of a pert little bottom is on the cards, another tag to add to my collection.
      XXXX

      Delete
  5. Love how Andy's latex dress is thin enough to show his thong undies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you vc, it was a deliberate thing, just to add to Andys embarrassment.
      XXXX

      Delete
  6. Now this is what I would love to learn how to do.. Great job Andy

    Oh and I agree about how thin the garment is from the hips down

    Regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The animation Shadoman? I wish i could do real animation, I can't imagine what software i'd use to do it, but i'd love to create a piece with real movement.
      So glad the transparent Latex caught your eye
      XXX

      Delete
  7. Perfect in every way. Andy looks wonderful but so too does William's mum. (I do hope we see her again sometime.) The final smile and the little tear are delightful, but I actually think how Andy's eyes close at 3:08 say it all.
    So pleased you put this together.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S
      Yes that moment is so important to Andy's story, eyes closing in thought, a deep calming breath, summoning the courage to change his life and admit who he is and wants to be.
      I am sure Wills Mum will reappear.
      Thank you as ever
      XXX
      Your Andy
      XXX

      Delete
  8. Hi Janice and thank you XX
    No I think you are correct, perhaps that skirt might result in Hermione's first detention.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each time I'm thinking you couldn't do better, your go and surpass yourself! Bravo, dove, I just ADORE this (art, story, choice of outfit - perfect - and naturally the deliciously romantic moment when Andy confesses his secret feelings! Wow! *my heart is pounding* (you know I've a crush for Andy too from the first story I read about him).
    Amber xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Kitty, thank you so much, that is very kind of you. I do love sharing my art with you and all our friends here and in a big way I realise I am sharing my inner self too foul of romance and love.
      My biggest hugs
      Xxx
      Andy

      Delete
  10. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Sorry I have been so long in adding my comment. I am completely blown away by this. Andy is looking so sweet and sexy in his naughty outfit and he is going to get it together with Will who will also be blown away. my own story (currently 15970 words and slowly progressing) also has the two getting it together with Aunt Jane's full approval and involving gorgeous outfits.

    Love it, love it, love it!

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy moly that is a big story, I need new glasses,,better get a test in preparation.
      So very glad you liked my little Hermione tribute, I think i expressed everything i wanted to.
      Love love love you too
      XXX

      Delete
  11. Oh yes, she would be so embarrassed, that glorious scowl word be tinged with shame.
    No I had not seen them but i like them, I love cartoon art like that, it can be very expressive. Thank you for the link
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Though I'm not at all an HP fan I love Andy's outfit here. I just can't decide whether it's a skirt worn with layered tops or a dress with a translucent strip at the waist. Either way Andy's thighs and tummy look bewitchingly shiny though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Kitka, I do so love it when people spot the tiny details like Andys waist. To be honest I was not sure myself. But either way, that toned tummy is on show tonight.
      Big hugs
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  13. I fall in love with those brown eyes!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Janet
      Oh I like brown eyes too, chocolate and deep
      XXXX

      Delete