Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Story, An Evening With Andy Latex; Chapt' 2

Hi Everyone
  Continuing the Guest contributor theme this week (Oh yes it's a theme). Here is Chapter 2 of 5, telling the story of An Evening With Andy Latex.
Part 1
 https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2018/11/new-story-evening-with-andy-latex.html



An Evening With Andy Latex
 By Mandy Sweet Heart

Chapter two.

Just as is customary for me, those times when I am sat up front and Tracey is driving, I’m watching her how she balances her toes on the pedals so not to ruin her heels but mostly I am bemused at how sedately she drove when I remembered what she had between her legs, somehow she still achieves to cover the distance in much the same time it would take a featherbrained ‘boy-racer’.
Before long Tracey allowed the BMW to glide up to the entrance of The Hotel Le Six so I could make a spectacle of myself as I clambered out.
Just as natural when I enter a hushed environment the rustle of my deep purple, full length PVC dress causes heads to turn in our direction, it was only seeing me hobble on a set of crutches that kept the various guests eyes on me for a few seconds longer than is acceptable, nevertheless as soon as they seen Tracey behind me I felt their eyes dart towards her in amazement, I knew without looking a beam was spreading across her sweet face, Tracey loved every second of the attention when she wore her absolutely short satin pink maids dress as she knew the frills of her slick tight satin red panties were on view from behind, even knowing the rear was partly covered with a fanlike bow holding the tiny pinny in place would not shatter the illusion of her charmingly curvaceous grandeur.
Thankfully the concierge acted unflutered, even as the overhead spotlights reflected off the glossy textile I was wearing caught his eyes he appeared unfazed, and we were soon signed in. “Oh! Is the Rue Madame Gallery far from here?” I enquired before going to our suite.
“Yes ma’am. Forgive me, with your leg I am not sure if it will be easy for you, the Rue Madame Gallery is almost two kilometers and the streets are closed to all vehicles at this time of the year as the city festivities are celebrated this  week. You may be able to take a taxi most of the way but you will have to walk at least the last half a kilometer I afraid.”
We just left my cases and taking a taxi as far as we could before going the rest of the way on foot, on the cobbled streets I soon became a total wobbling lurcher as we finally turned into The Rue, grateful that my maid was stronger than she looked as I so needed to her body for support as well as the now hateful crutches. Feeling humbled by her assistance I graciously spotted the café opposite the gallery and asked Tracey to help me towards the closest free table so I could sit outside before instructing her to bring us some drinks...well, Tracey needed a rest too.
I would have loved to have seen the look on the old waiters’ face as Tracey first entered the café in her so sexy pink satin French maids outfit and glistening red glistening spicule five inch heels showing off her sculptured silk stocked legs to the full as she went to order us some hot drinks.
When the old man bought us our hot drink he was admiring my maids’ cleavage so much he almost missed the table with mine, which soon brought him to his senses!
Though I had never actually seen Andy before, or even a picture of him, as we sipped our drinks I realised the young man, approximately Traceys’ age I guessed, near the window was the person I was coming to see from him art. Maybe the person I was watching was slightly taller than I figured, from our position I guessed around five foot eight, close to four inches shorter than myself but his facial features resembled his drawings diligently. Adorable high cheekbones, full lips that just demanded to be coated with lipstick and exquisite rising brows above such aphrodisiac eyes.
As I observed Andy I could hear Tracey whisper. “Wow.” With a smile I glanced at her seeing her almost panting as she stared through squinting eyes at the man greeting those already inside.
Wanting to have some fun, blaming my knee, instantly I asked Tracey if she would speak to Andy for me. A rosiness raced across her cheeks as soon I asked, panting she pleaded. “Oh! Yes please, may I Mistress Mandy. I would love too.”
Even before I managed to finish explaining everything to my maid the girl was standing and the air was filled with the sound of her heels rapidly clipping across the road while I had an eyeful of her frilly tush whenever the tails of her apron lifted.
Poor Andy must have wondered what was going on as Tracey entered the gallery, one second he is politely talking to those invited and the next an individual dressed in what many would call a quirky, unconventional dress smoothly approached him; I loved at how pleasantly Tracey learnt to behave since I first mandated that she would no longer be wearing her silly male clothes and as my maidservant would always be dressed in in short PVC or satin dresses with hair kept in a distinctive feminine bob plus cosmetics on her face and nails, almost overnight she became alive showing off her wonderful female charms.
From where I was sat the bright winter sun was highlighting the folds in the scant skirt while Tracey fiddled with her red apron trim as she embarked on talking to him.
At long last, out of the tiny punk pink apron pocket, with her dinky hands’ detailing the perfect lovely long natural nails Tracey handed Andy my personal card, I could guess what she was saying, asking if he was interested to phone her Mistress, but it was Traceys’ reaction to Andy's’ reply that perplexed me; Tracey leaned towards him and murmured in his diamond studded ear before stepping backwards before swiftly raising her dainty fingers, as if in shock, covering her deep red scintillating lips as Andy verbalised something to her before giving my little maid a quick hug allowing me to see that in her six inch heels the two were the same height, then Tracey was almost skipping back across the closed road.
“So?” I insisted, not even letting her sit.
“Mistress!” Tracey gasped.
Allowing her time to compose herself I requested that she order us both another coffee and it was only after the garcon left that I prodded Tracey to tell me more.
“The kind gentleman. Andy, I mean, Mistress. He said he would be interested but only if  he could see me again.” Letting out a long sob then continued. “I tried to explain how I was different from most girls and how I belonged to you, my delightful Mistress Mandy, but Andy just said he still wanted to see me. I’m sorry Mistress.”
“That’s alright, Tracey. It’s not your fault that you can be so lovable at times, now I’m ready to go back, if you are  OK?”

No comments:

Post a Comment