Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 20 November 2018

New story: An evening with Andy Latex

Hi Everyone
    Here is part one of a short story written By our friend Mandy.
  It is a lovely story and just as RubberH's super story, uses the character of Andy in a new and loveky way.
Hope you enjoy
XXXX



An evening with Andy Latex.
By Mandy Sweet Heart. 

Chapter One.
I guess it all came about because of the stupid accident I had, even discovering and then followed up by the meeting with Andy was nothing but a bored chance event.
So how did it happen? I hear you asking.
I twisted my knee while skiing, I told you it was a totally senseless incident, maybe I should not have been eyeing up the young talent whilst on the piste.
It was just enough of an injury to stop me having a pleasurable time on the slopes. Well it’s not easy to schuss down a mountain with ones’ leg in plaster!
Nonetheless it gave me an excuse to mooch around the resort during the day then just relaxing with a glass of wine in the early evening plus waste a lot time exploring sites like ‘Youtube’, that is where I came across SweetAndyLatex and his wonderful art; as I was remarkably dismayed with the last few sales pitch I burrowed a bit deeper and began wondering if he would be receptive to engaging in a project to help launch my companies new products, then I seen on his latest blog page how he would be opening an art exhibition to display of his wondrous work in Paris and decided I would try to see him there.
Once I had decided to approach Andy I was on the phone to my maid, companion and just about anything I wish her to do to satisfy my desires.
Possibly I should spend a bit of time to enlighten you about my domestic help, Tracey. Actually in truth an enchanting young sissy boy that I just love having around. I encountered her almost five years ago, not long after I moved to the Kensington area of London. The respectfully sized victorian residence and grounds I had purchased, besides requiring a housekeeper or two also needed a gardener and one of the individuals who attended an interview was Tracey, at the time an eighteen year old boy who was known as Simon back then. As we discussed the position I couldn’t tell whether he was gay or anything but there was something about him, like somehow Simon had a certain femininity surrounding him that made me wonder if he really wished to be employed as a handyman and gardener, then without thinking I mentioned. “You know, Simon. I am also looking for a full time maid too?”
His facial expression practically lit up the room, I thought he would start begging me to hire him, then almost as soon as his face shown such eagerness it began to drop but Simon never denied his desire so I pushed it further. “I’ll dress your lovely petite body in gorgeous sissy maids’ dress everyday then you can enthusiastically do all the chores around the house for me, I would even require you wear makeup so you look all pretty all day.”
Simon appeared to think it over before coming out and saying. “I’m not gay you understand, Miss Sweet-Heart?” I explained that I didn’t care either way. “I like woman and just love wearing effeminate clothes also. I never meet a man I would want to sleep with, I think your very attractive with your lovely long wavy red hair, Miss Sweet-Heart, I only applied for the gardeners position because, well I guess it was manly work I should do but I would so love to serve you as a girly maidservant.”
Even being crucially submissive inevitably Tracey, the moniker I soon started insisting she was called, was not happy with everything, in some areas she was considerable abase and it took some training for her to discover her old life meant nothing to me; Tracey so disliked the smooth slithery PVC maids dresses I soon had her wearing, but being so epicene for a male she loved the sexy satin ones, Tracey so enjoyed being referred to a girl and as her duties entailed living in she appeared so relaxed everyday and within a few weeks Tracey transformed into a wonderful happy maid that needed hardly any training as far as chores were concerned; Tracey became so comfortable both indoors and going out a girl that within a month, along with being my housemaid, I was treating her as my companion and sometimes lover in the evenings so I was not surprised when Tracey arrived at the hotel wearing her very short pink maids outfit complete with small apron above the skirt of a dress that had so many layers of sweet lace petticoats that I would never having worn it when I was a five year old.
Though I was unexpectedly resting at the rear of the hotels’ barista, on the same afternoon I had phoned her, I knew Tracey had entered the building without seeing my girl enter in her six inch calla lily stilettos which poured sound across the hushed open areas with a resounding echo that reflected off every surface, I swung around to see to see her gorgeous face with immaculate make up, delightful royal purple nails matching her so glossy tinted red and purple lips, lips that were glistening so deeply it appeared as if the lipstick would soon drip from her full lips, eyes lined profoundly showing all her femininity, with liner so deep even when she blinked Tracey still looked open-eyed and flirtatious. As she sensually approached Tracey frowned down at me in her in such a concerned way that it looked out of place in such a sexy outfit. Mm, those lovely Unisa red shoes shaping her long feminine legs covered in fine black silk stocking that she only wore in chilly weather held in place black and red garters sprinkled with rose buds; from my lower position I could see her frilly red satin panties ruffling with every breath she took, as always I could tell a tight waist cincher sat snuggly under her dress and the C cup implants, that Tracey had unexpectedly asked for, displayed such an adorable covergirl cleavage. What I did find slightly unexpected was that Tracey had worn her pink leather collar around her neck all the way to France, I knew she was so proud of it when I handed it to her a few years ago but still I was impressed to see her wearing it now.
In her non masculine voice, Tracey enquired. “How are you Mistress? I’m so sorry I wasn’t here to serve and provide for you in your time of need.”
Permitting a gentle giggle to escape following her disquiet from not being able to serve me, I explained that I was basically fine apart from me knee and would need her to drive me back.
“Of course Mistress. I am sorry your holiday has been ruined but I will be glad having you at home again, I missed you so much, Mistress Mandy.”
“Good, you can start packing for me. I want to stop off in Paris to see someone about doing a project for me.” Thrusting her arm out Tracey snatched the door key off the table and demanded to know which room I was in. “Manners young Lady.”
Dropping to her knees, urging her hair around her ear so she could show off the cherry red gemstone earring there, Tracey beseeched me. “Sorry, Mistress Mandy. I just haven’t discharged any duties for you for almost two weeks.”
“OK, this time sweetie. It’s room 311, but take your time I want to leave early tomorrow morning, so you can rest first.”

6 comments:

  1. Very nice start though I think might have been rather annoyed with her Mistress or feel her position was being usurped when they met up at the hotel. Mistress would probably say she had no need to be challenged by a junior maid but there would no doubt be some awkward questions. Finding Mistress "unexpectedly resting at the rear of the hotels’ barista" would certainly be difficult to explain away. No doubt the barista was enjoying her ministrations. Whether male or female you don't say, but it's nice that Mistress preferred the route she always used with Tracey. Mistress's strapon would need to be in the pile for packing but not before she'd finished with barista and Tracey too.

    Did you mean 'bar' rather than 'barista', perchance? I do hope not!

    Andy's S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell me where the strapon is used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps all with be explained in part two, very soon
      XX

      Delete
  3. A very nice start I am already curious how it will continue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend, i shall share part 2 very soon
      XXX

      Delete