Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 7 April 2016

Clip of the week....What, again?

Hi Everyone
  Just had to do this.
  Yesterday I sat on one of the dullest, slowest Train trips ever. I do a lot for my job, but yesterday was real dull. Anyway I got to thinking of an appropriate way to lighten thing and along with a few unrelated things, remembered this.
  Trains...Locomotion.....got to be Kylie
XXX
Andy





4 comments:

  1. All I can say is that some train rides are clearly better than others. Stone me, what a life. These are lovely, as you well know.
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. even "A carriage full of English men racing through the countryside", would be brightened by this performance
      xxx

      Delete
  2. She is an amazing talent.
    As for me, I am a wheel man. I hate to go anywhere if I am not driving. She has some tight moves. Always a pleasure to view.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trains can be dull, but a connection can get me some time to work.
      and kylie in or out of latex is welcome in my carriage anytime
      xx

      Delete