Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Few little bits

Hi Everyone
  Just saying hello and wanting to let you know I will be away working for a few days and might not have time to reply to your sweet and kind comments and Mails. Have a potentually very important job to do, so need to focus on it. However I am working on some art in what small leisure time I have, so I promise to be back with some fun pieces for you to hopefully enjoy.
  In the meantime here are a few little thoughts and dreams for you.
Take care and a Million thanks
XXX
Andy





This one is a bit of fun I have with a beautiful fun and amazing lady I love back in the City I lived in France. As I have mentioned in the past, she is 22 years older than I and no less gorgeous than anyone half her age, however she had never worn Latex until we started going out together and the first time I saw her n a latex pencil skirt I nearly fainted (all the right curves, polished and packed) anyway we exchange pics and fun things and i do these little captions as fun when we are apart, which is all too often now. So I have included this one below.

XXXX
Andy

1 comment:

  1. Is it "Once again" or "As usual"? I Dunno.
    The latest offerings are all up to your high standards. A little bit of everything or from quite a few angles. Andi is shaken and mesmerized as usual. Kept in a virtual fog of excitement and anticipation. Does he or doesn't she?
    Enjoy the pleasures that have befallen you.
    Stay safe
    XYXY
    Lee

    ReplyDelete