Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 6 April 2016

New art. "Welcome to SissyCon"

Hi Everyone
 Here is a new piece of minty fresh art. I have been working on this for ages now, well a few weeks and thought I would never finish it. But now I have I kind of miss working on it as there was so much more I wanted to do, But heck you got to let go at some point and now at least I am free to work on new stuff.
  I got the idea from a few youtube clips of fetish conventions and it fits quite neatly into Andy and Aunt Janes world.
  As i said there was more i wanted to do on it by way of explanation, but that I thought I might add in written form beneath.
 So here we go with "Welcome to SissyCon"

The interviewer for SissyCon Youtube feed pointed to the spot on the floor where she wanted the tall elegant woman and her nervously beautiful charge to stand. "If you would please stand there and here and when the camera is hot I will ask you just a few questions"
  For a second Jane was struck dumb, the woman in the smooth Latex jacket and skirt was oddly familiar to her and for a second could not place her, she was familiar yet different, out of place? then it came to her. It was BBC Breakfast Sports presenter Sally Nugent. There had been rumors of a secret fetish Alta ego behind the smart and conservative style she presented on Television, but to see her in all her gleaming polished glory was a wonderful and exciting surprise.
 "If you would not mind a few words about your success" She asked.
 Jane smiled her delight at the request, but for a moment was distracted by the heat from the camera lamps warming her Latex clad legs and could not help but imagine how sticky and wet Ms Nugent must have been after spending the afternoon within their glare.
 "Certainly Sally" She replied, her voice as ever like a cultured ripple of warm English Honey. "What would you like To ask?"
         "So it is all down to embarrassment?"
"Totally Sally, Andrew genuinely finds being a Girl embarrassing in every way. Each morning I join him in the shower and he just glows from tip to polished toe as I describe what he will be wearing and doing that day. I mean I can feel him glow with embarrassment as I wash him".
        "Could that be attributed to his age. If he were to win best in convention he would be the youngest winner ever".
 "I think age is no doubt a factor, to go from footballs into lip-gloss within a few month is quite a lot to take in".
        "I must say his look is flawless, is he skilled in such things?"
"Actually he is, but to be honest I love making him up, it is a real bonding thing, to be so close, to be part of that transformation, to know he can be whatever I want him to be , to look however I want him to look. It really is a thrill".
          "and finally that dress. Stunning, it is getting a lot of comments from other convention visitors. Is it true Andrew only wears Latex and Who is Andrew wearing tonight?"
"Yes it is true, Andrew has worn nothing but Latex for about 5 months now"
          "Nothing at all but Latex?"
"There is not a single piece of, what you might call normal material in his wardrobe, everything from his daily uniforms and off duty day wear, to his underwear and nightwear is all latex. It takes us back to his ongoing embarrassment. After all if he were to be dressed in the styles other Girls might wear, he would blend in too much. In gleaming wet Latex he will always draw the eye of any crowded room. This dress is a one off,couture William Wilde, created especially for this event, in ultra fine and highly polished latex, shoes are of cause Louboutin".
           "Thank you for your time and if I were a betting woman I would put my shirt on Andrew tonight"
 "Thank you Sally and might I say you look amazing tonight. Latex suits you well. Good evening".

XXXX
Andy


PS
and just in case some of our overseas friends are unaware of Sally Nugent. I think she deserves a quick credit.



29 comments:

  1. Lovely interview and gorgeous piece of art. Love Andrew's wide eyed look at Lady Jane when she says "and I'm never letting him go." It must be so embarrassing having his intimate life and control by Lady Jane explained to Sally. Mind you, are you sure Sally is holding up a microphone or is she passing Jane a vibrator to use on Andrew?
    S
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S you naughty thing, that is the last thing I would imagine the lovely Ms Nugent would be carrying.
      Thank you as ever for your lovely fun comments, you are such a delight
      XXX

      Delete
    2. I think Jane would consider it quite rude of Ms Nugent to offer such a thing. At least without being formally introduced.

      Besides, I'm certain that Andy already has something much more... entertaining, in his rear.

      Delete
    3. I think perhaps Jane would like to get "formally introduced" to Ms Nugent.
      and Andy is never without his little hummingBird.
      XX

      Delete
  2. That phrase 'I'm never letting him go.', that is the key to this entire piece. It's not that he has Ben feminized. It's not that he is being displayed. Not that his conversion is so publically proclaimed. It's that this will be his life for good, and he will never be able to go back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RH
      I is funny but I took that line out and put it back in a dozen times, but I could not get the impact without it. Thank you for justifying my choice, because it nearly got posted without it,
      A pleasure as ever
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Yes,I do agree "l'm never letting him go" is the key phrase in this piece.Never is a hard word to go back on ,poor Andy.Is this what he wants i ask myself .The look of puppy dog eyes he give's his Aunty says it all.Say it all!
    The world now know's about Andy the totally freminzed young man life will never be the same again.(hopefully)
    Yet again you have been my socks off with your artwork.Stunning just stunning!
    Hugs and kisses
    Martin xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Martin and many many thanks for your wonderful words and for loving mime. I think the phrase has more impact because Jane is saying too Sally, but emphasizing it by looking straight in Andys eyes. As if to say, "Are you hearing this child, hearing what I am saying" Almost daring him to react.
      Get your socks back on Honey, I would not want you to have cold feet.
      Take care
      XXX

      Delete
  4. This might be my all time favourite...i love how they two Ladies discuss the poor boy like he isn't even there. Just a doll to be dressed up without any say whatsoever in his appearance. Better get used to it honey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good heavens a new number One, that is wonderful. So very glad you like it Andy and it is always so nice tom hear from you.
      I hope he never gets used to it.
      XXXX

      Delete
  5. Hi dove,
    how can you still outshine (reference to the latex *wink*) yourself from pic to pic? I'm in love with all your art and with Andrew the sweet helpless heroine. Well now his rather unique situation is known to all, which he dreaded since the beginning, so how will he live this unsought celebrity?
    Amber with love xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber! (excuse me folks while I give my dear Kitty a big cuddle) so wonderful to hear from you.
      Thanks you for your sweet words as ever.
      I just hope for his sake that the sissycon youtube channel is not popular as he dreads.
      Big bigs and kisses
      Andy
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Oh poor Andrew my foot! He is just the creamy center of a sandwich of Lady jane and Ms. Nugent. Could it all be just an act anf he is enjoying his "forced" Latex entrapment.
    You have started something that could show up again and again in the future as your imagination drops a new one.
    But who is beneath Andrew and has the job of keeping his latex shiny and print free? I wonder if that person is developing a bond with Andi and Andrew.
    Inquiring mind's want to know.

    Beautiful art and caption, and the continuation of the interview is genious.
    Stay safe
    XYXY
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      Wonderful to read your super comments as ever, but enjoying it?, well that would be kerrr...azy
      But I think you a right, perhaps a sit down interview is on the cards, Sally might pop round for a longer chat and really get to the bottom of this sissy icon. Perhaps a really embarrassing HELLO type photo spread.
      That is why I love hearing from the inside of your naughty head Honey
      XXX
      Take care

      Delete
  7. I guess the question could be, is Andrew pretending to be embarrassed because he knows that it will please his Aunt more to see him squirm and wiggle and make a fuss when she dresses him in those wonderful latex clothes or is he really just not getting with the program at all.

    Oh Sally Nugent would look amazing in latex but I hope you don't mind me saying, my own personal favourite has always been Susan Reed.
    The oh so many times I have woken up hoping that Ms Reed would be telling us all about the day to day events around the world whilst having been squeezed into some extremely tight latex clothing, corset and boots or shoes only to find that she had not, gave me just a slight disappointment but then to see her on screen and imagining her helping me with my forced rubber feminization when she goes back to her dressing room after a show, having me soundly bound and gagged waiting for her to give me more sissy brainwashing and training usually put a smile back on my face for the rest of the day.

    I do apologies I appear to have been rambling on about a little fantasy of mine and gotten a little flustered *blushes beetroot*.

    Take care my dear and I hope that we can have a little chat by email soon

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh poo, sorry, I meant Susanna Reid NOT Susan Reed but my silly predictive text is such a pain.

      XXXX

      Delete
    2. My word, whatever have I done, I have unleashed a demon in you my dearest Rubbeca, what a dram you went into and I am sure others have read it and felt the same.
      I will drop you an Email later with a pic of Ms Reid you might find a s intriguing as I did.
      Take care and thank you so much
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
    3. Oh no hun, please don't think that it is your fault, my purvey little demons pop up most of the time, especially when surrounded by such amazing works of fantasy and fiction as you are so gracious to show us on here.
      Thank you for your email and the picture, it certainly gave my demons something else to think about *giggles*
      xx
      Rubbeca

      Delete
    4. I am quite happy to tickle a few of your kinky demons honey
      Xxxx

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous art, as always, Andy! Poor Andrew, so gorgeous and so sexy and embarrassed at the same time! I bet his win at SissyCon will gain him quite a few new admirers. I'm glad you shared this with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Honey
      That is so sweet of you thank you. I am so glad you liked it and of cause a win at the convention will open up a world of opportunities to both He and Jane. After all the poster on the wall behind them was of last years winner.
      Warmest wishes
      XX

      Delete
    2. Many new opportunities for these two. Interviews, photo shoots, product endorsements. (Not just fashion and cosmetics, but maybe for 'specialty' items. "While doing my maid duties, I always use 'Maxivolt' batteries in my Hummingbird. They last and last and last."

      Delete
    3. A Life of permanent Glamour, wherever he goes people will nudge each other and whisper, that's the MaxiVolt Boy.
      Wonder idea RH
      XXX

      Delete
  9. Lovely art and well written text. Best of all, you used the most important lines of dialogue with the illustration. That's the trick to making it all work so delightfully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Throne
      Another vote for the right words, well I guess I will follow my instincts from now on.
      Hope you are well
      XXXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. Yes, do follow your instincts. They haven't let you down yet in your artwork.

      Delete
    3. Bless you my friend, just wish i had time to produce more work.
      XXX

      Delete
  10. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    I have been away for a while so have only just caught this beautiful piece. Andy, as always, is looking absolutely delicious in his gleaming latex and those heels!. What a thought, his Aunt Jane bathes and dresses him and does his make-up for him, lucky, lucky boy. In spite of his embarrassment I am sure he really can't believe his luck. We have seen a lot of his outfits but I am still looking forward to a thigh boots/micro skirt combo. Please keep up the good work.

    Love and XXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie, I shall have to see if Aunt Jane has something like that outfit waiting for Andy. I can imagine it.
      Your comments are lovely and really fun and naughty and the thought of him being intimately washed everyday is one from my own experience.
      Take care and wonderful to hear from you
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete