Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Captioned art

Hi everyone.
 Here are a few more of my captioned images. Hope you like them.


 This is for you S




Hope you liked them.
 Thanks for dropping by.
XXX
Andy

8 comments:

  1. Not trying to be 'picky' or awakward, but I feel the caption to the first drawing needs revising as it contains several mistakes. by the way, I always enjoy the drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back! Been missing these updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for that lovely picture of my beautiful Stable Girl. And don't worry about the spelling - you know your Stallion already teases you about it. But he prefers teasing you in so many other ways. I think you would have to make sure your Stallion was hobbled if you intend to come into the Stable dressed like that.
    S
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I think I've seen these before. Are they on the deviantart account or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dove,
    I love these new lil' captionned images of our heroine, sissy Andy (especially love the purple latex, it suits the darling so well and you have to protect a new sissy from its basest instincts indeed! Aunt Jane know best!)
    With love, kisses
    CapriciousAmber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never mind the stallion, I got excited.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got excited Jennifer but a StableGirl really does need to groom her Stallion. Her Auntie is very kind and allows the StableGirl to take her pleasure with the Stallion. However, she has to be careful since the Stallion sometimes fights against his restraints and tries to advantage of the poor StableGirl. (However, the StableGirl does sometimes loosen the Stallion's harness and undo his chastity especially if her Master is away.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone an thanks for those comments i is always nice to get them.
    To Anon, i do have a deviantart account but you may have seen these on Flickr and a s for Anon2 don't worry about being picky, it's all good.
    It is also nice to see whEre you comment CapriiousAmber and you as all of you a very welcome.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete