Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Rubbersisters. For Anon

Hi everyone.
A few weeks back an anonymous contributor asked for the original image from one of my scans. Well honey it took a bit of finding but here it is along with a couple more from the same shoot.
I can imagine little more thrilling than to fall into the kinky clutches of the amazing Rubbersisters.










Thank you for dropping by
XXX
Andy

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a fantastic result!
    She's magnificent!
    Thanks for sharing, baby!
    CapriciousAmber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm who asked. Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks CapriciousAmber, so glad you like them and Anon you are very very welcome. I don't mind requests.
    So as for the rubbersisters. Come and get me please.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. is the person wearing the mask underneath the other mask?

    ReplyDelete