Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 9 August 2023

Big time Wednesday round up, with Kylie ,Claire, Girlie and a touch of Royalty

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month






Hi Everyone 
Welcome to a new Wednesday round up and we have quite a bit to get into today So lets not mess about.


First up, just a couple of little clips that have caught my eye, they are not connected in any way, but they just tickled my fancy and I hope they do yours too.
   First , wouldn't you like to come across this couple whilst out walking, or perhaps, like me you would love to be the poor thing seemingly bound into that mac on a sunny day.


Now a little clip that just makes me remember what it is like to put on dangerous new heels. It took me an age to learn to walk correctly in a good narrow heel, but these would be a challenge I would love to take,


Now a delightful selection of translations gifted to us by our dear friend Girlie Morgane.
I always love receiving these because it give me an excuse to go back and look at my old work and get inspired again.







Now something new and I hope not treasonous .
I am a very big admirer of our very own Princess Kathrine, to me she has become the most natural royal, elegant, charming and beautiful.
 So I thought I would see what the world of Ai could come up with and so I created these portraits.
  As I say I hope it is respectful whilst still being a little smooth, slick and shiny.





One of my absolute and personal favourite bands are Steps and from those 5 talents Claire Richards just stands out as having the most amazing voice. She is also beautiful with it and add a little  S.S.n.S style and you have something special.
and here she is with a taster of her new single.


Despite looking gorgeous, I find her clear uncertainty in her outfit very sweet.

Next a random anniversary.
Apparently the Shania Twain classic “Man I feel like a women” ,was released 24 years ago, so that give me a cheap excuse to revisit a moment from my younger days (shhh whisper it , I was 12!!!) A moment  I remember very clearly .
Shania on Top of the pops in 1999 wearing those latex leggings.

Ok now for a little moan, no not like that. A little moan about stylists. How the heck is is even possible to take Blog Legend Kylie Minogue and make her anything other than cute and beautiful, yes she is 55...55!!!! but heck that just makes her even more beautiful, but not when stylists do this to her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Fortunately a few days earlier we were treated to Kylie in far more Kylie mode.



Speaking of Kylie can you believe it was 9 years ago when Kylie first had her amazing brush with William Wilde.


  Just a Latex dress 

and that required no help from Ai (was that even a thing back then?)

Finally and Speaking of latex and down under (at least from where I am sitting) another Australian singing star Delta Goodrem recently promoted her new tour in very Smooth Slick n Shiny style.



Hope I gave you a little fun here today
Big Hugs
XXX
Andy

Oh and this just in. A brief clip of Andy being delivered back into the arms of the Sisterhood....F*&king bounty hunters
    











11 comments:

  1. Well, what a Wednesday morning! Hard to know where to start since it would be almost invidious to give anyone pride of place. But let's start with: a - 'newcomer' Delta Goodrem. She'll certainly hold a place in our hearts. (Also as a leathergirl https://www.instagram.com/p/CC2uUmuBwvd/ )
    - Old favourites or should that be "ageless": Kylie (what did that stylist do to her?), Shania.
    - Great translations by Girlie Morgane of some of your timeless classics (that boy in skintight jeans that Jane has bought for him now taking is first tentative steps in red high heels has always been a favourite - and like you I've always loved the challenge of dangerous new heels. It's so worth it when you get compliments from the ladies on how you walk.)
    - and a perfect finishing touch. That helpless feeling of being corseted, heeled, hooded, and bound is amazing. (And for those blog newbies who don't get the reference see https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2022/05/new-art-fucking-bounty-hunters.html ) Fantastic.
    Thank you.
    S xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Et je suis entièrement d'accord avec toi pour exprimer mon admiration des œuvres d'Andy

      Delete
    2. Bless you my dear S, so glad you liked the trip back in time to the ageless beauties of our blog and I thought you would agree about Kylie, I think it is way wrong for her.
      I like that piece you are referring too, It rally speaks to me, though I never started on heels like those 😂
      Thank you so much for your support my dear friend
      XXX

      Delete
  2. What a varied collection. So much to admire Thank you for wrangling it all together for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you my dear friend, that is very kind of you XX

      Delete
  3. Hello, wonderful Andy!
    Thanks as always for your excellent work! And of course, something like those gorgeous heels would bring me out of the woodwork. I'm sure it would only take you a few minutes to get used to walking in them, just remember to keep most of your weight on the balls of your feet. I'd be happy to lend you a helping hand & arm to lean on while you practice...
    Enjoyed the Larvallube on Patreon!
    Keep up the great work!
    Thank you very much,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Samantha, you should not be in the woodwork, come out a play more often. It was such a thrill learning who to walk properly in heels and it would have been a delight to have had your hand to hold .
      So glad you like the Larvallube and thank you for your support, you are sweet
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Well I agree Kate's hood is beautiful.
    Kylie is always perfect ;)
    Wow I love Andy being delivered back from the sisterhood. Hope he is ok under all that lovely shine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress_LeatherBeth11 August 2023 at 09:29

    I can't help but feel sorry for Kate. There could be a hard core kinkster in there, but she could never get to express her shiny side publicly.

    ReplyDelete