Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Sunday 27 August 2023

Sally stops the presses

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


Hi Everyone

  As I said, I will take whatever opportunity I have to post bits and pieces from now on and as I was in here preparing for tomorrows post I thought I had better share this with you.

  One of my fave Breakfast TV Presenters is the beautiful Sally Nugent, we have all seen her featured on here before, however last week she make a real splash across the online media when she wore this stunningly tight fitting, Blue Biker jacket on the morning news show.

  This report was from Britain's top selling, news paper The Sun




BBC Breakfast fans were left "obsessed" with Sally Nugent's tight biker jacket today.


Sally, 52, had wowed viewers in a figure hugging green dress on Monday's show, and she kept the glam coming on today's programme.

BBC Breakfast fans were left "obsessed" with Sally Nugent's tight biker jacket today
2
BBC Breakfast fans were left "obsessed" with Sally Nugent's tight biker jacket today Sally teamed her jacket with tight black trousers
Sally teamed her jacket with tight black trousers
2

It was an outfit that went down just as well with  BBC Breakfast viewers.

Taking to X - formerly Twitter - one wrote: "Obsessed with @sallynugent’s jacket this morning @BBCBreakfast."

Another added: "You're totally amazing and beautiful sally xxxx."

A third tweeted: "Looking sharp today Sally, please let me know where your fab jacket is from?"


We know she has the leather pants, so now we all await that moment Please Please Please
Sally



XXX

2 comments:

  1. A super surprise and Jacket. Hopefully we get to see the pants. xxx

    ReplyDelete