Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 14 July 2023

Welcome to a Christeen Friday

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
We have a preview
of the very latest
Lady Jane Adventure.
Featuring all the 
classic Lady Jane 
bondage and Latex 
themes amongst others.





Hi Everyone
   Welcome to Friday and that means we have the total delight of new art from our dear Friend Christeen, here today with 4 new classics  for us to enjoy.
 Gotta say I love the first one most of all, for the obvious reasons
XXX
Andy









11 comments:

  1. MistressLeatherBeth14 July 2023 at 06:29

    Number one? You and I both, Andy sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many would want to sit Chris. But would anyone of any persuasion not want to sit next to to the latex Chris (of Number one)? Although I think Andy and I might choose MistressLeatherBeth if there were a choice.

      Delete
    2. MistressLeatherBeth14 July 2023 at 07:13

      Skinnie, you are such a darling. (As is Andy, of course).

      Delete
  2. Ya! It's Friday. Hello Andy, Hi Christeen.
    I can see why Andy likes the first frame, lovely shiny latex, but I prefer the last picture. It's not just how Chris admits he is starting to feel like a girl, but he looks so cute in the checked dress.
    I love the flowing white gowns too. He is such a lucky boy, being able to wear the dress.
    Oh dear, being naughty again. I wonder how they will be punished this time.
    Take care everyone. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, My choice too.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. As much as I would love to see him working the runway, it is the last that touches me most. Perhaps it is the coming Summer. To stroll along window shopping and people watching with such a little cutie, then a stop at an outdoor café' or old style ice cream parlor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I liked the last one so much that I changed it from background wall art to prime time.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Oh my this is a delightful set all round. xxx

    #1, Andy is right. A super outfit and ideal pose for teasing the boys on the bus. Is Chris on the way to or coming back from a local cosplay meeting?

    #2, Love their dresses. Chris and Alex getting up to mischief then hurriedly applying their makeup. Naughty boys will always be found out.

    #3, Gorgeous for sure and what fun to model. It is an amazing gown, two themes at once, shapely and swishy.

    #4, Just perfect for a hot summer's day strolling along the pier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, He's on his way. But his plans are about to change.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. Super hot Christeen in her smooth slick 'n shiny latex, i think she wants some company from that young man. Lucky guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, - to be so lucky. Thanks
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete