Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 19 July 2023

It's a Barbie Wednesday

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month





Hi Everyone
    With the release of the new Barbie Movie I thought we could have a celebration of all things super cute and brilliantly Pink.
   No real route though this, there is some classic Andy Art, some old friends and blog legends and a few other examples of why Pink is perfect.
 Enjoy
XX


Lets start, with my Favourite Kardashian, nothing against them, but Khloe is without a doubt my favourite and she looks good in pink.
  




Next lets dip way way back into history for a few of my very earliest artworks.





Everyone needs to take a stroll through Maid Store at some point, It is a world of frills and lace and all things pink





Pick of the première Latex Barbies was Model and Activist Munroe Bergdorf in full Atsuko Kudo Barbie mode.



Look out her comes Khloe Again




Could Barbie find any better footwear than a classic Louboutin. These Hot Chick patent leather pumps are just stunning , perfect for any Barbie occasion.
   


But then again these, Sandale du Desert 100 silk-crepe heeled sandals are so feminine it's a crime.


She's an Icon and a blog legend, it would not be right to over look the first time she wore Latex on BGT ,yes it's Amanda Holden in that William Wilde classic.



Let's not forget the girl herself could be a little kinky at times. Especially with the famous Christian Louboutin Cat burglar Barbie. Featured in this very blog many moons ago.





Finally lets take one last step back in Andy's pink past.
XXXX






12 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    Andy looks so cute in the last frame, but what I would like to know, is how many pairs of pink Louboutins do you own? You know a maid needs a new pair for each day of the week. Or do you prefer the Sandale Du Desert? They would be perfect with any dress from the Maid Store.
    Such a beautiful collection, thank you sweetie, and I love the cat-bruglar Barbie.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again!
      Just took a quick look, Louboutin Barbie cost around £600.00. Want to treat us to one each?🤦‍♀️
      Take care xx

      Delete
    2. Hmmm think 600 might be out of my range my dear friend XX 😂
      Those Sandale are very very cute, but I would still chose the glossy pumps. I have a pair of fake Loubous' that are still with my friends in Lyon. I don't have the heart to bring them home.
      XX

      Delete
  2. Come on Barbie, let's go Barbie. An ideal theme for this week. Life in plastic is fantastic, but life in latex is for pure sex (appeal).

    Well I can't say I have a favourite Kardashian, although have harboured a certain penchant for Kourtney and Kendall, but this late blossoming of Khloe is fantastic. She looks marvellous and better than ever with (pink) latex only enhancing her looks further. However, it's hard to see her replacing Ms Holden in our hearts, though Munroe Bergdorf does hold a very place in mine.

    The Maid Store dresses are lovely as ever, and it's great to see Louboutin's Cat Burglar Barbie again. Time for a relaunch, methinks. And while the classic Loubou pumps look lovely and shiny, as ever, I feel they are edged (🤭) by their Sandale du Desert. But only 100s?? We want at least 120s.

    And finally your artwork. It's lovely to see this collection of glorious confections and early Andys again. And in higher resolution too than some earlier editions. So many. You were spoilt for choice. Shame there was no room for '19-07-2011 13;28;36' or '25-05-2011 13;56;12' (with an early iteration of the 'Privilege' dress) and another favourite 'A Nice Surprise' with Andy embarrassed, as ever, in pink latex jacket and pink knee-high boots - or Jane when she made to wear a pink maid's dress. Maybe we can have another go after the premieres?

    N.B. I trust next week you will be covering 'Oppenheimer'? Sadly I think you'll find it hard to get suitable film stills with Emily Blunt and Florence Pugh in latex. (Though I can understand if you'd prefer to see Cillian Murphy in latex.)

    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh you know all the codes to my art, that's crazy 😂 . Thank you for taking such time and care with your comment.
      I may need to see Andy in that Cat Burglar outfit, though It was Lady Jane who had that dubious past.
      Emily Blunt is one of my favourites, she can do no wrong.
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Gosh, I must have missed those Barbie's. Beautiful in black, but Pink rules the day, and maybe the night as well.
    Quite the delightful visit down Memory Lane. Has it been that long ago?
    Now that Spring has sprung, I hope you have somewhere special to wear those Sandale du Desert shoes, and someone special to wear them for besides yourself, of course. Remember the wiggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee , yes amazingly it has been that long, we have had so much fun on this joiurny and we all love to be in Pink in the summer time.
      My best wishes dear friend
      XX

      Delete
  4. Gosh yes Khloe, you sure to give here a run for the money with a pink attired Andrew. Of course Amanda too.
    Gosh its the first time I saw the barbie in black latex. Super.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo a Barbie treat for you my dear friend. Yes Khloe looks amazing in Latex, best of the bunch
      XXX

      Delete
  5. J adore toutes les tenues en rose et surtout en latex et vinyl c est trop mignon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci mon cher ami, nous aimons tous le rose XX

      Delete
  6. Those 1st pair o pink heels are very similar to the ones I wore when I seen Barbie, with a short pink skirt as well.

    ReplyDelete