Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 24 July 2023

New Art. Web of Fear

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
It's Monday and
that must mean a 
Super new piece of
art by our dear
friend Christeen
for us to enjoy.








Hi Everyone
   Welcome to Monday. As ever that means it is my place to share new art with you. 
This was previewed over on Patreon a few weeks ago and to day we can enjoy the completed piece.
  The latest Adventure for Lady Jane created many thoughts and ideas as you what could be happening here, but today we all get to find out.
   I'll pop back after the image just to fill in a few gaps, if there are any.
Hope you like this.
XX
Andy





So we have no sign of Lady Jane or Andy in this image, but we can imagine they are on the case somewhere in the service of Crown and Country.
Judging by the crows response, it does seem poor Princess Kate, is that effective as a Scarecrow. 
I don't really think I need to go into any more detail. I think it speaks for itself.
XXXX



8 comments:

  1. Well, we (the Royal we) were close. Poor Princess Kate. But it will be a sweet inversion if rather than being rescued by her Will, she's rescued by another Will's Andy (and Lady Jane, of course). By the time they've released her - and hopefully strung up and photographed Ms Milverton in her place for tomorrow's tabloid front cover (more on pages 3-7 inside) - they'll no doubt find the solar powered vibrators have done their worst (🤔 ) and there will be plenty of Royal wee inside the Royal catsuit. Although the Princess will have a rather silly smile on her face, and it won't be just from being rescued by our intrepid hero and heroine.

    Another great piece of art (and Lady Jane Adventure fun).

    S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S
      Thank you so much and did you note my nod to, Sherlock Holmes?.
      So glad you liked the completed piece and thank you for your fun comments.
      I have not forgotten our Lady Jane plan and as soon as I am out of the work woods I will reply properly
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Kate did somewhat confuse me rather than Eva but it did allow me the royal licence.
      Remember the associates of Milverton almost capture Watson. But I'm sure he'll manage to kick away his pursuer with a nicely turned high heel. 👠
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy, I hope you had a great weekend.
    One could almost imagine that it was Auntie Jane and Andy in the garden, and it was Andy that was being punished for not doing his polishing correctly.
    I'm sure the man in the background was a little confused when he saw the new scarecrow, and when he heard the muffled sounds!
    However, maybe Kate is enjoying the game and hoping Jane will take her time in rescuing her.
    Hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy
      Think the guy in the background has no thoughts about the fate of the Princess at all, his only concern is the protection of his employer.
      Perhaps she is helplessly enjoying the sensations and all that sun (lucky people) must be getting her so hot in every way
      XX

      Delete
  3. I think she needs a lot more practice in her (?) capacity as scarecrow. Her not-so-gentle curves show a definite training regimen. Now she is locked onto her cross and dreaming in her own little world. Time is meaningless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my dear Lee, time drifts in such isolation, but does Lady Jane know where she is? Time is short, the game afoot
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Beautiful. I think I'll be adding a Princess K8 to my not so english garden. xxx

    ReplyDelete