Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 6 June 2022

New'ish Art. I wasn't Kidding

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month

 

On Patreon Today
A cute little
piece by
Christeen to
start our
week with a smile
and perhaps a
sweet little daydream







Hi Everyone
  An apology to all Emailers, this includes you my dear Skinnie, for not replying sooner, but I have been rushing here and there and have had no time to pay you all the time you deserve. However I will rectify that as soon as I can.
  Also from next week I will be away for 2 weeks. So the Blog will be on holiday too, but Patreon with its per-loaded items will continue and might include a few treats as well 
.
  Enough of that, lets see what we have today. 

Because of my hectic schedule, I can't get a brand new piece formatted in time and so.... Well I found this on an old disc and am uncertain if it ever had a publication in this form.
  It does not include my tag at the bottom, so it might not have been or it was in another form.
Anyway, what is clear is this is a cute little piece from sweet Andys very early days.
  Big hugs
Sorry for not getting a brand new piece to publication.
XXX
Andy




16 comments:

  1. I really like you and your work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where can I find a paer of high heels for a friend who is interested in being turned into a woman with silicone breast forms and vagina that is if they make the vagina

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy.
    This is such a lovely picture showing his early days, it is well worth seeing it again. I love the startled expression on Andys' face, and Janes' determination to get what she wants.
    Wishing you a wonderful two weeks, take care. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Thank you so much, Andy looks like he is quite taken aback by Aunt Jane's insistence xxx

      Delete
  3. It is either very early in his "career", or he has already been shave. Perhaps introduced to waxing? Beauty = pain. Needless to say a lot of practicing ahead. Walking, make-up, fashion. He is already well on his way and the submissive attitude toward his Aunty will serve her well.
    I hope you have a wonderful time away. Regroup and recharge.
    We will be here upon your return. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear Lee, Yes Andy has only just begun to learn the skill Aunt Jane will demand he becomes expert in. Not that she minds taking the the time to sit him down and teach him over and over XXX

      Delete
  4. Those are very cute shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just ready to slip on XX

      Delete
    2. I would like to remove them off

      Delete
    3. Jane's, or the ones ready for Andy?

      Delete
    4. The ones that I am crushing on which would be Andy aka Amanda

      Delete
  5. Nice find, really cute. Brilliant directness of Aunty's care and Andy understandably a little shocked at the prospect of the time involved is willing to love it.

    Enjoy your hols. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, yes Aunt Jane is very direst, no messing Andy is now in his place and there is no more complaining XX

      Delete
  6. I do not recall seeing this one before so it is very old (and early in Andy's journey). Great to see it now. Enjoy your time away & take care. -Dr. Strangequirk-

    ReplyDelete
  7. J adore les débuts d Andy avec sa tante il est vraiment chanceux d avoir une tante si aimante et dominante qui veut le rendre heureux comme une jolie Sissy fille

    ReplyDelete