Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 10 June 2022

Christeen

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
A new piece from
my own hand. I 
completed this a
while ago but for
some reason lacked
the  desire to share
it. Don't know why 
because it is really sweet.










Hi Everyone
   My goodness I have just about crawled across the line, reaching the end of the week and my Holiday.
I promise to return in brighter spirits, with more blog fun, but I think I really need this break  .stuff over the last few weeks has really knocked me back a bit.
   However I will not be far way though, for Patreon will continue to post my pre-loaded art and things for the next two weeks.
So I wish you all well and see you all in two weeks.
Big Hugs
XXX
Andy

Now over to you my dear Christeen
XXX








8 comments:

  1. Hiya Andy, wishing you a wonderful holiday and looking forward to your return.
    Hello Christeen, I hope you are well.
    Picture 4 is simply beautiful. Of course Auntie enjoys embarrassing him in public, but she also knows what is in his heart of hearts.
    The girls in the first picture will have a fun afternoon unless Chris learns how to compose himself like a lady at all times.
    Take care. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, I think Chris was hoping for a new dress for Christmas, one less revealing of his hidden secrets in picture 1.
      I'm glad that Andy is getting some holiday time. He puts in lots of effort for me.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. As if bending were not foremost in his mind, the command of those heels must be ever present on his mind as well. They are stunning, as are his long toned legs. A beautiful mint green with matching choker and bow. Adorning his pulled back bouffant. He will definitely stand out and the wolves will be circling him all night.
    It is the third that has me thinking. Finally at peace after that night. At peace to roam the grounds, lost in his own thoughts and dreams. Is he dreaming of the hunk he danced the night away with, or thinking of what he will wear for the next time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely description of Chris in pic1 Lee. Answer to 3: What he'll wear next time.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. A joy to and here and see our four gorgeous snipsets of Chris. xx

    #1, Oh gosh how lovely, the shorter the better, nothing to hide.

    #2, Poor chris but the 'next' being referred to is, fun fun fun, too.

    #3, Aww! cute 'n' shy, though it is wise to probably not wander too far. Besides, Auntie is admiring her work.

    #4, Gosh a really special totally new style, I am loving it too and it's not white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, 4 pics, 4 dresses, and none of them white. That's a first for me.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. I would do anything for the lady if we would be in a relationship

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind being one of these women

    ReplyDelete