Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 3 June 2022

It's A Christeen Friday

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
A personal Favourite
of my own art.
I captures Andy at his
most embarrassed and 
cutest.
With Aunt Jane in total 
control as ever




Hi Everyone
   A quick aside before we get to Christeens super art.
Is everyone able to access the blog and to post comments, only a few folks, Skinnie included, have been having issues. I myself can't reply to comments comment via my iphone or ipad, which is why it might seem I am being slow in my responses. I assure you replying to comments and things is a huge delight for me.
 Anyway if anyone is having trouble and can't respond here, do please Email me and I will try to sort any problems out.You got my address at the top of the screen.

Right, so on with the delights of a Friday with Christeen
Huge hugs
XXX
Andy






12 comments:

  1. Hello Andy & Christeen.
    Is that almost a smile on Chris's pretty pink lips? I wonder what he has been doing, or has planned, to end up in a cage!
    Of course he needs dozens of wedding dresses, I am sure the boy has so many proposals and a girl must have time to decide which dress fits her the best on the day.
    It is not like Auntie to keep him off limits from the boys, or is she keeping him all to herself?
    Chris looks so cute in a skimpy two piece suit. His aunt is right, the lovely boy is getting brave.
    Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy, Chris looks good, and even comfortable, on display in his swim suit.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Sylvain in Montréal3 June 2022 at 09:09

    Image 1: it is indeed almost impossible to get into mischief when wearing a wedding gown of that size; you need help getting through doors, for starters.

    Image 3: I know first hand the pleasure of wearing latex. I’m surprised Chris doesn’t wear it more often.

    Image 4: A better way to keep Chris out of trouble would be a combination of 6-inch heels, a hobble corset dress (latex, preferably, but that’s just me) and an armbinder, and then the cage. The added benefit would be that it would help Chris keep a proper posture, which is never a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sylvain, Chris loves latex, but not a much as bridal dresses and light bondage.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. Why on earth would he be afraid of showing his girls off in public? He will never buy a drink again, and it looks like his hair will never get wet.
    Neither will it in #3. Nor will his latex suit. He is under her protection until he has practiced his flirting much better.
    I doubt if even a cage will keep him out of mischief for long. Red hair and a virginal white dress. He is definitely a damsel that needs rescuing, and quickly, before the pheromones wear off. He is the trap in a trap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, Chris is pretending to be reluctantly feminine, so of course he might not want the world to see him in his new condition.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Just a test to see if I can still comment. -Dr. Strangequirk-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've got the comment thing sorted, just stick to one device, which is not a great answer but so it goes.

    Always love Friday to see fun gorgeous slices in Chris's petticoated life.

    #1, Seems he's enjoying the tingly sensation of the veil. I'm loving the earings. Are they hear shaped?

    #2, His new swimsuit is definitely cuter, for sure. Who wouldn't want to be showing it off.

    #3, Phew! for him being protected from the young man. We don't see enough of Chris in latex. Though prefer for Chris in frou-frou, this latex is nice.Maybe the young man will be allowed a chat with chris later after the three of them get know one another better?

    #4, I concur with Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, See my comment to Lee. I'm pleased that you look forward to Christeen Fridays. Thanks to Andy.
      Christeen

      Delete
  6. I'm hoping that I could be in a relationship with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Not sure how that could work.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Why is that

      Delete