Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Hello! Chapter 4 , Illustrated!

Help keep our blog alive


 Hi Everyone,
   Well now I am down to no jobs, having had the stores in which I work closed down due to the Covid19 virus restrictions. Still, at least Boris has put in funding to help pay my mortgage. So it ain't all bad.
   Now on with the business. A double feature today.
First a funny clip of Kim Kardashian and after that the Forth Chapter of Mandy Sweet Heart's gorgeous story Hello! Featuring never before art.

   Now we have our friend Alex to thank for leading me to this clip of Kim Kardashian struggling to get into one of the Balmain Latex outfits, featured in this years catwalk shows. 


Must say, I never seem to have this much trouble, so I can't help thinking she needs a better lube.
Thanks again Alex
xx

Also, I received this from our friend Theo
Thanks Theo
Big Hugs
XXX


And now, our main feature, Chapter Four of the wonderful



Hello!
By Mandy Sweet Heart.


     **A different timeline from my last stories 
   & set several weeks before the delightful art,
                   “Hello Again”. 
    Here Jane received a morsel of assistance.**


      With the greatest of thanks  
       to the lovely Andy Latex,
 Just for being so sweet
 & sharing his art. xxx. 


Chapter four.

    Spending a great deal less time in the past than she thought, Jane made her way down the hallway with Andys’ surprise assemblage.
Irrespective of the way she was still feeling a lump in her throat Jane let herself into Andys’ room and discovered that her nephew had considered that twenty plus minutes was such a long time to be made to wait.
In the blink of an eye the wretchedness Jane perceived from recounting how mournful her nephew became after the second boy humiliated him instantly disappeared on seeing Andy waiting for her. It was not that Jane could simply blank certain memories while placing a loving smile upon her face or that she was recalling how she empowered Andy to talk about the fun times during the evening, but it was the sight that befell her on entering his room that filled her heart with joy.
Sitting in front of the mirrored dresser he shyly looked up at his aunt which allowed Jane to fully see his facial features; what made Jane was so euphoric was that for the first time Andy had attempted to apply his own makeup, not that he looked fitting to be seen in Janes’ company, but just doing such a small act to transform himself pleased Jane no end.
“I just can’t get it right, Auntie Jane.” Andy complained with sadness in his voice.
Leaving the clothes on his bed, she tried not to sound overly joyful while congratulating him. “It’s not that bad darling, you have just applied too much foundation in places and a bit too much blusher. But
your eyes are simply wonderful, very nearly alluring with that deep eyeliner and I love how the shade of light blue/grey suits your beautiful blue eyes darling,” Jane just about purred, “And your lips have just the right amount of deep gloss to look flirtatious.”
Jane delicately held his hand and felt an incandescent glow brimming inside of her  after she noticed his nails glinting a subtle shade of pink at her. “Just lovely Andy. You have applied your varnish perfectly.” Andy attempted to smile but it turned more into a pout as Jane took the seat next to him and explained. “We can leave your eyes and lips, but if I carefully remove the rest, then I’ll help you with your cosmetics.”
Continuing to feel so dire for annoying her, Andy slowly uttered. “I’m so very sorry that I forgot about our arrangement Aunt Jane, it was wrong of me to do that to you. I’ll try to remember when you tell me next time.”
She compassionately used the rich creamy remover and she worked Jane talked encouragingly. “That’s alright darling. I’m so proud of you today darling. I know how much discomfort you sometimes feel, but you really do look so resplendent as a girl and I want you to always shine Andy.
“I can’t say how much you have pleased me, it fills me with joy to see you trying to do your own makeup.”
Leaning forward she bathed Andy in her exhilarating exotic perfume and began to expertly remove the excessive mistakes, and essentially as fast as she had removed his attempt, Jane had reapplied a very light dusting of foundation that could barely be seen.
Out of the blue Andy was handed a fresh brush and Jane informed him. “I want you to learn to fix your face by the time summer comes to an end, darling.”
Andy was surprised at how purposeful his aunt had sounded and silently took the small cosmetics’ brush from her, meticulously following her passionate instructions to obtain the rosy cheeks she wished.
Thanks to Janes’ strict guidance Andy found that he was soon ready to dress. “Have you any panties on?” Jane asked as they crossed the room.
His flush increased the pink blusher he had just applied, and he apologetically confessed. “I’m very sorry auntie, I didn’t know which pair you wished me to wear.”
Along with a light smile Jane dipped into the clothes she had brought with her and passed her nephew the shiny latex underwear. “I thought you might enjoy wearing these for me.”
Andy took hold of the tiny luminous dark grey thong and smirked at his aunt. “Are these the ones you wished me to wear when I went trick or treating with William?” When  Jane confirmed that it was, he grinned. “Well, they seemed to be sort of comfortable Auntie, alright.”
When the glistening thong was halfway up his left leg Andy unexpectedly felt nervous about exposing himself to his aunt as she was still standing directly in front of him, he was close to turning around when he felt a feather light touch sliding along his arm. He glanced to see what was happening only to find Lady Jane dreamily brushing the tips of her of her long red nails along his right arm.
As he peered into her eyes, Jane enquired. “How would you like to make your old Auntie truly happy, Andy?”
In total confusion the most Andy could barely speak. “Huh!?”
“Darling, I would like you to be my niece all summer, I want us to have some fun like we had when you were younger and it would genuinely make up for disappointing me earlier.” Feeling at a complete loss as to what he was being asked he just gazed at her while still holding the polished panties around his knees, finally she explained. “I know you must be confused Andy, but you really are a lovely feminine looking boy.”
“But that’s just it Auntie Jane, I am a boy, I don’t want to be a girl.” Was all Andy could manage to say.
Janes’ fingers caressed his neck as she whispered. “I know, and I will treat you as a boy, it’ll be such fun and I would love to make you happy. I know you really do want to make your silly old aunt very happy?” She rested her cool palm against his warm neck and Jane understood she had won her prize as Andy tilted his head to snuggle against her hand, as he did Andy could feel his tummy fluttering when Jane mentioned. “You do remember how pleased your friend, William was when he saw you as Hermione?
“His eyes were simply lit up like Christmas trees Andy, if you do this this small thing for me I promise not to tell anyone about how you said goodnight to him.”
Feeling unable to resist her aspirations anymore Andy inwardly groaned. “May I still be allowed some free time to see my friends?
Refusing to decrease her requirements Jane fluttered her lashes and only promised him. “I’m sure we can come to some sort of agreement darling, maybe we can talk about tomorrow?”
With his loving aunt unrelentingly caressing his neck he felt powerless to withstand her charms any further, Andy uttered. “OK, auntie. Only if you never tell anyone how I’m spending this summer too.”
Jane would not answer his second request either, only smiling happily and enthusiastically insisting. “Come on then, let’s get you dressed so we can go out. You can spend all your holiday learning everything about being my niece once again, Andy.”
Finally mindful that he had the thong partway up his shapely legs, Andy drifted the shiny latex firmly across his buttocks before being able to tuck his bits away, whilst Jane turned away from him.
It was not until Jane turned to face him again that Andy noticed the clothing she wished him to wear.
After two quick eye flinches Andys’ eyes grew wide as he stared at the pair of red Chanel leather trousers Jane was holding out for him, he was unable to miss the fact that they looked identical to the pair his aunt was currently wearing, and because Lady Jane ensured the boy was with her the day she acquired them, Andy was fully aware that they cost several thousand pounds.
He tenderly reached out for them as Jane softly informed him. “It’s alright Andy, I had them ordered just for my favorite nephew. Since I acquired these,” She brushed her fingers along one leg to make sure he knew what she was talking about, “I have just wanted you to look desirable in a pair too.”
To help him relax Jane delicately chatted away and watched him modestly slither into them. “You know what it’s like in London darling, no one notices anyone else, all they will see is a very pretty girl. If you feel nervous just follow my instructions and you will be fine.”
Just as he expected the tight fitting leather was so soft as the apparel kissed progressively against his young skin and it was only when Andy fastened the zipper that he looked up at his aunt and confessed. “The cut is very feminine Aunt Jane, but at least these are less girly than the outfit I wore on halloween.”
Andys’ extensive smile plummeted as Jane passed a glossy white blouse to him. “This will make me
stand out too much, Auntie Jane.” Andy complained.
“Only a bit, Andy. I remembered how you loved the feel of latex and ‘though the blouse will be an unusual mix with Lambskin leggings I think you will look so indescribable.”
Fashioning the glistening latex blouse around his shoulders he trembled so badly it made Jane ask if he was alright. “The rubber feels so fresh Auntie. Has it been in the fridge?”
Lightly chuckling Jane cooed. “No darling, that would ruin it.” Andy returned her smile while Jane added. “You’ll also need to fasten the ankle zips too Andy, you can do that when you slip into your new Jimmy Chooes, but let me create a deeper glow for you.”
At first Andy simply refused to question Lady Jane in case it caused her any further distress between them, but as she slowly rubbed the lube veiled fingers across his latex covered chest he noticed a glint in her eye that he had not recognised for many months, initially Andy thought it was because she had fun teasing him but as her hand continued to massage the soft latex he believed that his aunt was extremely happy to have him playing the part of her niece again.
Examining the luxuriously glistening latex she was clearly satisfied with how Andy was respecting her wishes.
As if to challenge his shimmering blouse,Jane appeared to glow with satisfaction as he gasped at the height of the fine stiletto heels. “Come on Andy, they are not much higher than the others you wore. After watching you last time I’m sure you can manage these.” Jane was unsure if she should tell him that the very delicate heels happened to be five inch, but she wished for him to become used to higher heels quickly and knew that there was no need to frighten him.
Seeing the red piping around the edge of the shoes it gradually dawned on Andy how alike the two were attired. It was strange how he had not fully noticed it before, but as he gathered his thoughts he understood that they both had identical red leather trousers and white blouses, albeit Jane was wearing one of her top quality silk silk tops and Andys’ was a beautiful burnished latex that was vibrantly glowing in the sunlight. With the coordinated footwear in his hands, he considered how fantastic the clothes looked on his aunt and just hoped that he looked at least half as good and trusted his aunt that he would be able to walk in these sandals.
Watching her nephew naturally bend at the waist whilst easing his feet into the tapered toed footwear made Jane wince, she was about to point out his mistake but thought it might be more fun to allow him to keep some male traits.
Wobbling spectacularly, Andy cried out. “Flip, these shoes are too high auntie!”
“Nonsense. I know you can do it for me, Andy.”
Jane compassionately took his arm and guided him around his room; everytime the sharp heel slipped on the deep pile Andy hissed as the leather chafed his skin. “This is impossible, Aunt Jane.” He would moan.
Seeing how he was really trying to please her caused Jane to hold back on the torment of misery she discovered was brewing, instead she smoothly appraised him. “You’re doing brilliantly Andy, but let’s go into the hall, I think the rigid flooring might be easier for you.”
Keeping her pace slow Jane eased Andy alongside her, once again giving advice on how to straighten his posture plus how to take smaller steps and it was within a short time he found the suggestions aiding him.
“Lovely Andy.” Jane squealed as he walked the full length of the long hallway without stumbling once.
He quickly glanced up to her to realise she had been smiling at him. Jane kept up her praise even when Andy teetered slightly. “It’s alright darling, you’re almost as confident as before.”
Feeling more surefooted Andy peered back to aunt and proudly said. “I thought I would be as tall as you in these shoes Auntie Jane.”
Jane was still a few inches taller than Andy and she tittered as he walked back up the passage way. “How are you feeling now, Andy?”
Not noticing how explicitly his hips had started to swing without any conscious effort from himself he followed Janes’ tracks, progressively he lifted most of his weight off her arm and admitted. “Better, Auntie. I just hope I don’t fall flat on my face when we go outside.” He felt his confidence building up and he was finding that he was only somewhat dreading going out in public dressed as he was. As he was feeling more secure Andy lightly giggled. “I guess I shouldn’t say that!”
“Don’t be silly darling. You look classique.” Seeing how gracefully he swung around, Jane resumed. “I’ll drive us to town and we will go to Montparnasse Cafe for a coffee. It’s only a short walk from the parking lot and I know you can effortlessly do it for me.”
This time when they reached the end of the corridor Andy fearlessly released Janes’ arm and took the last few steps towards the stairs alone. Although he was feeling confident of his footing and adamant that he found his correct balance at last, however his aunt watched in trepidation as he rested his hand and on balustrade and began lowering himself down the steps, her apprehension progressively dissolving with each footfall until he finally reached the lower floor.
Using the engraved ball on the newly post, Andy swung around to face her with a wide grin on his face, and if it had not been for the minor unsteadiness he still displayed it would have looked so impressive.
With her heart still pounding from the absolute concern that he might fall and hurt himself Jane soon followed suit, chorusing tones full of pridefulness for her nephews’ achievement she uttered. “Andy, that was just, wow, marvelous, simply well done, darling.”
As Jane took the final step she bent and with the softest touches joined her lips to his. “I am so proud of you today Andy. Are you ready?”

29 comments:

  1. Totally delicious. A perfect coming of age for Andy. Well done. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm, Skintw, you must be talking about Andys' most delightful art, thank you so much Andy for adding so many new pieces to this chapter x.
      I do hope that everyone is still enjoying the tale.

      Oh dear, Kim did have a tiny problem, did she use ay lube at all??

      Hugs to all, Mandy xxx

      Delete
    2. Your story is great. Andy's little embellishments (ooh er Missus) complement it perfectly.

      Delete
    3. Thank you both. They fitted in just right.
      XX

      Delete
  2. Aw Skinwo, you're so sweet. I tried to make this story a little bit extra for everyone, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just noticed the second video. Thank you, Theo, whomever you are.
    Those ladies sure know how to move together.
    As much as I like the outfit, I do not like the first. Not much positive that I can say compared to her relative in the background. My personal, I don't get it, Blah, blah, Good bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      Totally dig your feelings about the first clip, But the dolls look great.
      XX

      Delete
    2. I can't say I have any time for the Kardashians either. But I love those Balmain jackets with the attached gloves :)

      Delete
    3. Hi Kitka
      It is clear the Kardashians are very polarising. But everyone love Balmain
      Xx

      Delete
  4. Just as was done in "The Guiding Hand" something that was sorely missed in the chronicles of Jane and Andrew were the images. As good as it is to exercise my imagination, the climax of delight is seeing the young man's reaction to his aunt's commands, watching his face with fear and at the same time excitement. My gratitude for these images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much PS, if I had the skills i have now maybe I might have illustrated that story.
      My best wishes
      XX

      Delete
  5. Once again I have to leave the floor open for Andy, not sure when he found the time to create such lovely art because I only sent him the final story a few days before he uploaded chapters 1 & 2. Apart from some mild teasing when I've almost finished the editing it he has no idea I've even wrote one for him.
    So, over to the lovely Andy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you are so kind Mandy.
      I had these created before for an unfinished project, so with a little editing and cropping I created these, without too much trouble.
      I felt your words deserved my best efforts.
      XXX

      Delete
  6. Ack! Cold coffee again.
    I made it to the first picture and had to pause. between the delightful words of Ms. M.S.H. and the skilled artwork of Ms. Louboutin, I needed a break after reading lady Jane setting up poor Andrew.
    " How would you like to make your old Auntie truly happy" indeed.
    The trap is set and he will be falling through into the abyss of pleasure and enticement. . . . all for his beautiful Auntie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yucky...cold coffee, I do feel so sorry for you Lee.
      Nicely spotted, but we all know just how marvelously devious the lovely Lady can be when it comes to trapping her most favorite nephew. Now if only he can behave himself!!!
      Hugs Mandy xxx

      Delete
    2. Wrapped around her finger, poor besotted thing
      XX

      Delete
  7. I just wish that he had the sparkle of an earring in the first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good grief Lee, give the poor boy a chance LOL
      xxxx

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully business gets back for all soon and all sick folk back to glowing health. At least this part of life goes on resilient.
    Oh definitely those Kardashians need better lube but a fun video to watch either way.
    I always liked the PCDs, very glad they are back and that video in their little latex outfits, delicious.
    Oh Mandy this chapter is beautifuly written. Andy really is having a lovely time, I’m so jealous, thanks for sharing a very enjoyable chapter.
    Namaste to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Aidan, I'm going to start blushing all over, just so much praise from everyone.
      I like to think they all had some fun at some point during this tale, especially Andy.
      Hugs, Mandy xxx

      Delete
    2. Definitely they all had fun.
      xxx

      Delete
    3. Hi Aidan
      I don’t know the correct response to your greeting but i do understand it’s meaning and in a small way, I am honoured you have maybe revealed a detail of yourself.
      Xx

      Delete
  10. If Jane in the future had a child? Was he a Sissy? Would he have the life of a boy? What would be your personality: domineering or submissive? Arrogant or Humble? Would he be jealous of Andrew, or would the two of them start playing since childhood to dress up as Aunt Jane or Mom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crickey!!!! That is something I have never contemplated
      Xxx

      Delete
  11. Andy, thank you for your creative work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you Alex for your messages and links. It is nice to know you
      Xx

      Delete
  12. My goodness I step away for just a few days and 2 amazing stories get posted. Mandy you have a way of pulling people into your stories from the beginning and holding onto to them until the end. You have such a beautiful way of telling a story that I am always sad when the story comes to and end. If you all loved this story and fell in love with M.S.H for her gift of writing and want to read more then go to amazon and buy her story He Dreamed Of A Lady part 1and 2. Though they are not about our dear sweet Andrew the characters she created our lovable and memorable. So give them a chance and I promise you won’t be disappointed. She goes by Sally Sansom on Amazon.
    Now as for the artwork.....Andy though our world is going through some chaotic time that is leaving people hurt and alone and no break is on the horizon. Your artwork has risen above it all and adds the icing on the cake. Your detail and creative pictures brought the story to life. You and Mandy bring some much needed light to these troubled times. I have said it before but we owe you so much for creating this little oasis of which all our welcome. Well as long as they adore your art and pledge to be a patron.....kidding.....not kidding show your support...or else....kidding...or am i....lol....😁.Thank you for sharing your Art with us and thank you Mandy for the beautiful story
    Keep safe and all my very very very best and warmest hugs
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So with all that said don’t post after midnight when your fall asleep typing. Can lead to some gaps in conversation. Example....your artwork has risen above it all and adds icing to the cake.....what was left out after risen above it all is that it gives gives us an escape and let’s our imagination run with multiple what if’s. For a time we forget about our troubles and just have some fun. As for the few pieces you did for this story was just like adding icing on the cake. Already good but just needed a little something more to make it even better. That’s what I should have said but again I went past my bedtime and posted while being very very sleepy 😅.
    It’s your fault Andy for putting so much love into your blog that I end up staying up into the wee hrs of the night to show my appreciation.....lol😁
    Again all my best

    ReplyDelete