Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Sunday 5 January 2020

Without trace!!!.

Hi Everyone
  Hope you are ok XX.
MY FEET HURT ouch!!! and the reason, well I have just spent 10 hours in my 12cm heels and wow I forgot how the make my feet ache. Not really painful but, my toes have had to rediscovered their places in each shoe. I have been putting myself through this and still am, heels are still on as i write, in preparation for visiting Lyon in a few weeks. The good thing is I am totally at ease in them straight away. Yayyyy Amanda here we come. XXXXX

  Any way, that was not why I gathered you all here to day, you are here because one of you is a murderer......What?.....not Poirot?.....Ok......no, one of you has unleashed a creature, who is causing havoc and fear.
  Allow me to present the evidence.

A few weeks ago Tv presenter Rachel Riley was abducted just before her Tv show Countdown was due on air.
Below is an artists impression of the event.


As yet she has not be found.
  Though others have gone missing, it was this high profile event which led to a  meeting being hurriedly convened to look into the mater. However, at the event, the summits key speaker suffered the same fate. Abducted without trace.

Again all we have is an artist impression, featuring one person's claim of a hand being seen moments before her disappearance.
 As of yet, the key speaker has to remain unaccounted for.




  Which brings as to the gravest news......I can not bring myself to explain. However these images may throw light on to the events of last week.
  


Yes my friends, our dear, sweet, innocent Andy has been abducted.

For further information, please visit
https://www.deviantart.com/stvkar/gallery/69400004/the-cannibalix-files
https://www.deviantart.com/stvkar/gallery/
  Here you will find all the details you need.


In all sincerity , please visit the brilliant art of stvkar who has ,much to my utter delight, placed Andy and Aunt Jane in the centre of his brilliant art. He was commissioned by Cannibalix to create these, but has added some more, exclusive to his page on Deviantart.
 If any of you are members (Hello Kitty XXX) please do comment. I can not say how thrilled I am to have had stvkar toy with Andy and how grateful I am to Cannibalix for commissioning.

 Biggest Hugs
XXX
Andy

9 comments:

  1. The drawings by stvkar (if I understood correctly that he is the author) are delicious! It doesn't quite look like your style, you Andy, but it's very successful! Very delicate, very feminine !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend, I think they are wonderful, such a fluidity about them. No it is not the same but I can see Andy and Aunt Jane very clearly.
      Such an imaginative artist.
      XXX

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear about the shoes. With beauty there is a certain amount of pain. I am sure that they do wonders for your derriere. Lift and separate? I hope that the discomfort subsides with time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee XX
      Thet are a lovely pair of shoes, it is my feet that needed taming and now they are, both shoe and foot get on very well indeed.
      Yes they do have that effect on my bum, there is no way of avoiding it, you must walk upright and correctly postured or your balance goes.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Good to hear, especially about your bum.
      It is nice to see Andy in regular clothes. Maybe William should drop by.

      Delete
    3. Eyes off me Bum you naughty boy, XXX
      stvkar has put Andy into a lovely little outfit and if you have seen the follow on pics on Deviantart, you might have seen Jane will need to buy a whole new wardrobe for him.
      As for William, well that is all in both stvkar and Cannibalix's hands.
      Who knows
      XXX

      Delete
  3. 'What would Velma do?'
    Well, I think her usual MO was to lose her specs and then crawl around on all fours looking for them with her bum up in the air...

    'Hello Kitty XXX', ermm, did I just read too much into that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitka, I thought that to, very definitely a spooky element to that story. But just as Andy and the plant, it has left a mess in Aunt Janes house.
      Kitty?, why that is you isn't it, but also my Kitty cat friend Amber over at Deviantart
      XX

      Delete
  4. Hi Janice, thank you an so happy you liked them. I think they are superbly stylish and fun.
    Slightly regret the final tally of 12 hours, arches of my feet well and truly broken in,
    XXX

    ReplyDelete