Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 9 January 2020

Friday with Christeen

   Hi Everyone.
 Slightly different for a few weeks.Christeen is away until the end of the month, but fear not  she has left me with a few pieces to share.However, I will ration these out whilst adding two of my favourite  Classic Christeens from times gone by.
 New on's first ,Classics second
Enjoy
XX
ps Don't be afraid to comment, I am sure Christen will catch up when she returns
XXX


and now the calssics




11 comments:

  1. Thanks Andy for posting. Christeen, please enjoy your break.

    Picture 1. Chris looks ever so sweet on his comfy maids dress. He wants to enjoy it a much as possible before his mistress gets him undressed for their together fun.

    Picture 2. All the other folk on the street are admiring a gorgeous girl, Chris. Not gonna run away, right. Good he is wearing a nice slip under that lovely dress. Don’t want too expose too much and cause a passing motorist to have an accident.

    Pictures 3 and 4 I loved them the first time I saw them. Now I will come back when I think of something naughty to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What could possibly be naughty about #4?

      Delete
    2. My travels are over. Thanks for your post Aidan.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Hi, I thought that Chris was about to give the lady of the house a long foot massage, only to read she wishes so much more in pic 1. I must so innocent.
    The lady sat at the desk in #3 almost looks like Joanna Lumley.
    Hope your having a fun hol & looking forward to seeing the pictures.
    Hugs to all, Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy. Oh yes, more than a massage.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. Good morning!
    What a way to wake up.
    Four more to get the mind whirling.
    #1 It is good to see Chris learning a useful trade. Dressed down and a household chore added to his load.
    #2 practicing his place. Demure and behind the Lady of the manor, and out and about in heels.
    #3 It is good to put a face, and body to Christeen with Julia and Chris visiting. He does not look too thrilled, imagining what the ladies will put him through in the privacy of her work-space.
    #4 Shaved, moisturized and dressed (mostly) on display, practicing his scales. Getting ready for his performance in front of the gathered ladies. What will they have him wear? Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, Accurate and helpful insight as usual.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Pic 3, are those Freddy's?

    ReplyDelete
  5. panel 4 is just yummy.. Chris semi-naked and displaying a slim boyish rear end.. I thought his matrons were going to give him some implants. Still a very nice grouping but as far as maid outfits go.. and what Chris has worn in the past, the outfit is rather bland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shadoman, I don't usually bother changing outfits on the base photo, so I go with the maid's outfit that he already has. Thanks.
      Christeen

      Delete