Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Saturday 18 January 2020

Quick holiday

Hi everyone
A quick hello to say I am away until Wednesday. I Will ,if I have time, say hello again, but hope to be more than busy.
Heels on and  off we go
Many many thanks for all your kindness
See you soon
Xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Have a much deserved break. Enjoy time with friends (and lovers). Keep safe.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots of naughty fun Andy, and it's you that we owe thanks to hun; for displaying all your lovely art.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ski time? Finally.
    Enjoy, relax and unwind.
    We will be here upon your return with tales of passion and adventure.
    Stay safe, you deserved it.
    hugs
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice stay in Lyon, Andy.
    I'm sure your new experience will give you a lot of energy for telling us naughty stories!!! Don't forget to take red soles heels shot!!!
    Greetings to Sheila!!!
    What a short distance we were to meet her!!!
    Xxx Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy yourself hun. I well remember the joy of being able to wear my heels, it is no less now that I get to wear them everyday :-D

    ReplyDelete