Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 2 December 2019

Over the knee, with Vanessa Pur


Hi Everyone
   Monday work is out of the way, but I think we could all do with a little lift and so, with special note to our boot loving friends,we have the very so lovely Vanessa Pur showing us her freshly purchased selection of stunning boots.
  Gotta say I love love love those fitted PVC ones. The sound is enough to melt my mind.
    Big Hugs
XXX
Andy




18 comments:

  1. What a show. I am not a big fan of very pointy shoes and boots, but I could listen to her voice describe almost anything. I also love the last ones with shorts. Style 110, I think. In leather with matching gloves? Even the sound of her heels clicking on the hardwood and marble can take my breath away. Thank you for finding and showing this video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I know what you mean about her voice, I love accents and she has such a soft German accent, very sweet.
      I love watching her videos and so happy you liked it. Maybe I'll share more.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. I would love to see you in your OTK's

      Delete
    3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

      Absolutely. Imagine Andy in high, high thigh boots (and killer heels of course) out with his Aunt Jane.

      XXX

      Delete
    4. Very tempting, but it might be with his Special Friend on the Continent? I would love the tick-tick coming closer.

      Delete
    5. Hey I am right here you know xx
      Some of us already know the potential future of Andy and boots.....Andy’n’Boots hmmm sounds like a pantomime.
      I could do with a pair of them, not for me but for that special friend, my Sheila. He he he what fun that would be
      Xxx

      Delete
    6. Awww, you should really have your own pair, and Christmas is coming. Have you been good?

      Delete
    7. Good? Me? "Gulp" er. yeah Santa sure I have
      XX

      Delete
  2. Slightly off-subject. I have just read a story, that if I interpret it correctly, says that Kate Beckinsale is now too OLD to act and dress in the manner she does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha yes I am eat something similar, there was a few online comments which a media a site picked up on. A, she looks totally stunning and B she isn’t only 46 and that ain’t old in any books.
      Xx

      Delete
  3. I must admit, when I first read the title 'Over the knee with Vanessa Pur' I imagined a somewhat different scenario playing out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My, my. How does your mind work?

      Delete
    2. Oh you want to take some long gloves with you nyenor, if you are delving into that particular pot of honey
      XX

      Delete
  4. Wow!! What a discover!!! I love to watch her wearing Loubos heels: nude, silver, black, red,... size 37!!! The perfect foot to taste!!.
    Thank you for this tip.
    Xxx Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a thought you would like that little post my dear freind
      XX

      Delete