Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Guest time and an extra treat from Amanda Holden

Hi Everyone
    Gosh I might get in trouble here, so a quick apology. This is a post of guest art and things , sent in by our friends, I try to keep up with things but sometimes I get lost and miss things out, so please if any of you have sent art in and I haven't posted it I promise to get it sorted as soon as my little over worked brain will allow.
XX

Firstly I need to re post the link to our friend and my dear friend Skinnnies, brilliant on going story Pride Before A Fall, over at his blog. If are a regular there you know how wonderful it is and if you are new here, well get over and read on.
http://amandablogtest.blogspot.com/2019/12/pride-before-fall-entanglement_12.html?zx=14ef6bbee0ea4e94


Now we have a little art. These  are by our friend Saludos, I like this neat and clean style and those uniforms are to die for, Can you imagine those uniforms gracing our Heroes in the 2th Century. I sure can. However I think I might have posted our little Irish friend before, but ain't that their luck.
XX








and last but not least, JennyJam (message you soon)  sent me this and yes it is just a cheap excuse to post a pic of Amanda Holden in leather, especially in these Faux Leather pants, usually Amanda wears more matt leathers but these she wore today, have a rather nice gloss to them, Awesome nails too.
  Quick aside, don't you think Amanda would look hot in the Prussian uniform by Saludos?


Big hugs as ever
XXX
Andy


























































8 comments:

  1. Oh my, she is always stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Beautiful art from Saludos. I think we have seen the pretty Hussar before in his splendid uniform and cape. Unfortunately he is not wearing his fabulous boots. Perhaps his servant is assiduously shining them and he will then place them on his Master's feet and then add his golden spurs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Stevie, the little details matter
      XX

      Delete
  3. Quote : "Can you imagine those uniforms gracing our Heroes in the 2th Century /unquote)
    Not sure I understood correctly ... 2th Century ? Or 21th (21st) ?
    Very pretty pictures, anyway !!!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2th century Ha Ha Ha my English teacher would be proud.
      Xxxx

      Delete
  4. Thanks Andy those 4 arts are great and beautiful uniforms. Our expectantly happy Irish friend sure is lucky to not only be pretty but found the pot of gold. Amanda Holden is stunning. I love her shiny leather pants and nails too. She would look fabulous in the Prussian uniform by Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aidan, yes Amanda looks amazing and maybe one day she will uniform up for us.
      Xxx

      Delete