Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 1 August 2019

Kyile comes to town

Hi Everyone
  My Gosh what a crazy week I have had and what a weekend this will be. We have a huge Gay Pride weekend here in my home town and headlining the event is he one and only Kylie Minogue. Fortunately or sadly depending on my mood I will be working away this weekened, which if I had been able to get tickets I would have been gutted about, but as I haven't it is best I leave the madness behind.
 Anyway, I might be missing Kylie in person but we still have the memories of 2014 and beyond.
XXX
Andy

























17 comments:

  1. OMG!
    Is there anyone out there who isn't at least a little bit in love with Kylie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very good call Kitka, I mean come on it's Kylie
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Perhaps Aunt Jane could take Andy to see Kylie? An Ola dress with nude Platino Cleancut nylons and matching pink rubber Vivienne Westwood/Melissa anklestrap wedges would be the perfect outfit. With his hummingbird, of course.
      The Locomotion would never be the same again.

      Delete
    3. Back stage pass to the Kylie show...Awesome
      XXX

      Delete
    4. Well, she does say that getting into the William Wilde dress is a two person job...

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy,

    A pity the circumstances mean you can’t go to the event and see the gorgeous Kylie. She really knows how to look good in those fabulous latex gowns. Thanks for sharing those lovely videos.

    �� Aidan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tickets like gold dust and I think It might have been a bit of a monster for me to get through. I usually get out of town for thr weekend, so nothing to odd for me.
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Hello dove,
    a bit sad for you missing this event (Know that Kelly is one of your idol), but I guess if you are working the week-end it's in view of your next trip to a certain gorgeous Lady, so something good will come of it! Did you ever participate in the Pride's Parade? Amber xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitty
      I am not that bothered, it is all too much of a struggle and the crowds are crazy. I usually go away for the event,but thus time for work. It would have been nice to see her live, but not at this event.
      Sheila will be stepping into my flat next weekend, fingers crossed. However I have been told we must still dine out as She likes the looks and all our outrageous flirting.
      No never been involved, prefer to stay way from the town.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Obviously sorry to hear about you missing Kylie but great news about Sheila. And are you trying to tell me that you don't want to be seen in public on the arm of such a gorgeous lady? I'm sure the flirting works both ways.
      Anyway, in case you missed it, another little clip as compensation. No latex though. :-(
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-49207379/kylie-minogue-performs-the-locomotion-on-a-train-in-scarborough

      Your S xxx

      Delete
    4. Thanks S for sharing that clip I enjoying watching it.

      Delete
  4. Tis true, she is stunning. It is always nice to see a celebrity taking the time for a cause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, she certainly is. I love her hair in the Top of The pops clip.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. I am sorry for my lapse, but it is too bad that you must miss the Festivities. I hope that you can catch some of it somewhere. Stay safe.

      Delete
    3. Thank you Lee xx
      Looks like the Pride celebrations have made a monumental mess of my home town , Rubbish rubbish everywhere
      XX

      Delete