Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Sunday 23 December 2018

Coming soon


Hi Everyone
  A quick Hello and Happy Christmas to you all. Plus a big BIG thank you for all your fun comments ideas, support and general loveliness over the past year. At times it has been a very hard year for me, but retreating to my blog and creating art and stories and reading your words and things really helped me so much.
  But that was then, now heres to the future. 
    XXXX
Andy



18 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of your hard work to bring us your varied and most special brand of naughtiness. You probably tire of my writing how unique you are in all of your different views.
    It is a true pleasure to find something new at your site.
    I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season. I hope you get everything you could hope for and especially everything that you deserve. Stay safe and healthy, but remain a little bit twisted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy

    Your art and narrations are really inspiring, That and being a conduit for Chrsteen's Art Make this a go to place for me. So keep up the good work and a Happy Christmas and New Years to you as well

    On a side bar I'm glad you enjoyed the comic I sent you.

    Cheers Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shadoman
      Thank you for you kind words and support XX
      Yes I really liked your comic it must have taken an age to do. Thank you
      XXXX

      Delete
    2. 5-6 weeks which is the norm.. A week goes into posting text and editing for grammar and typo's sometimes a typo is missed but not often.

      Happy New Year
      Regards Shadoman

      Delete
    3. Heavens above, only a long form piece of writing could hold my concentration that long. It does account for the super quality though.
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Have a lovely Christmas and New Year. Many thanks for featuring my little stories. I will keep on producing them although progress seems to be slow!

    In high boots and long gloves, love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie
      I have so loved working with you and thank you for letting me do all sorts of naughty thinks to you in my art.
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  4. Have a wonderful Christmas Andy. I'm looking forward to what you have in mind in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RH
      Time to start revealing what is on my mind
      XXX

      Delete
  5. Have a lovely Christmas, always in red heels, Andy. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with all, and make our imagination to fly. I hope and wish that the new year comes fully of exciting new stories.
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrew, I hope you liked the glimpse of red in my little video traIler.
      XXX

      Delete
  6. I WISH YOU AN INCREDIBLE 2019, LETTING GO THIS HARD 2018
    JANET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janet, and yes good riddance to 2018
      xxx

      Delete
  7. The funny thing is that Andy is called Watson! Just like Emma, her model of heroin, as Hermione !!
    Well thought ! Bravo.
    Best wishes for 2019!
    Yours and Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thought? Or coincidental. Let’s just say there are more Watson’s than Emma’s. Personally I know of 17 (hint hint) 😉😉 xx

      Delete
  8. Looks like there'll be something for everyone in 2019! Thank you, Andy, and Happy (belated)New Year!

    PL xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year PL, hope I can continue the naughty fun
      Xxx

      Delete