Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 13 December 2018

Christeen weekend selection

Hi Everyone
   Heavens above I wish I had time to play more, I do apologise to all of you for not being to chatty of late but retail, retail, RETAIL!!!!! at Christmas is insane.
 Anyway, we can still find time to settle back with some superb Christeen art.
Enjoy
XXX

ps
I am not going to settle back because the powers that be have decided to rearrange the store for the final weekend in prep for sales ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!
XXXXX






14 comments:

  1. Looks like that cage may always be necessary, at least for the foreseeable future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure that he is restrained under the skirt as well.
      I think I like the first the most. Both are encased in stylish outfits and we wonder what is on under it all to keep them in a most feminine demeanor. Cages and corsets? Plugs and slippery lingerie?
      The hats and veils are a nice touch, and it would seem Ms. Black has his wrists linked to his waist-belt. keeping his wrists limp and dainty?

      Delete
    2. Your imagination runs in top gear Lee. I hadn't thought of any of this, though I wouldn't know how to show most of it in my art.
      Christeen

      Delete
    3. If they really want to throw a scare into him, they could make believe he is up for auction. A raucous bidding war between a few, less that attractive old men.

      Delete
    4. Or... beautiful young women.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. I liked the second panel most of all, it really showed off Chris' curves and that tight skirt.. Yummy

    On a side bar for Christeen

    Andy told me he was sending you a link to download my free comic.
    He already got his....There is only 2 days left before the link expires, would really hate to see you miss out on a freebie

    Regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dennis, I stopped the download as there seemed to be much much more content than just a jpg or two. I'll look again. Sorry.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. That explains the extra download.. Yes the comic is Like 82.6 MB in size in zipped format and has 120+ pages. I hope you got it on the 2nd try.. the link is now expired.

      Regards Shadoman

      Delete
  3. Always good to see our boy hobbled and in the pink. I don't think we've met his cute, restrained friend before. Who does Chris think he is trying to fool by saying he's "not happy"? Getting to dress up in such beautiful fashions, and he's not happy! Love the third panel, he looks so sophisticated in his gorgeous silk gown. No doubt he's in five-inch locked-on heels, sheer white silk stockings and, of course, the requisite chastity for a night out with auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi D, I'm sure that secretly he's happy, just a bit uncomfortable with what Auntie makes him wear beneath it all. Thanks for your kind comments.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is going ON here? Addicting to be molested by a bunch of people who want me to do this and go ahead adoption me through auction.Only mistresses and sugar daddys! I need help getting ready for the fun stuff going on 82nd I'm working on my hands and knees and I totally get turned on with a big boof. I'll ride on everything you have ppl who want more......Crystacumin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, What a good question. What is going on here?
      Christeen

      Delete
  6. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Four more beautiful portraits. The first is my favourite. What is under these wonderful outfits? Obviously, severe corseting and chastity; very delicate and pretty lingerie, suspenders, stockings, the prettiest panties. And then the gloves and veils! I love Chris' beautiful silk gown in the third picture; I can imagine his Aunt's friends commenting on what a beautiful demure nephew she has.

    Beautiful

    XXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Stevie, We both wonder what's beneath, but then there's value in our ever changing secret opinions and fantasies. Chris certainly hopes that Aunt Julia leaves the 'nephew' word out of future introductions.
      Christeen

      Delete