Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 29 August 2013

Welcome back Fearne

Hi Everyone
  Here is a small tribute to my favourite Radio 1 DJ, Fearne Cotton, who has just returned to TV  after 6 months of maternity leave, in the brilliant, "Celebrity Juice".
  As you can see she has a place here on a fetish leaning blog, having in the past exhibited a love for the shiny side of fashion.


  The Video below is a classic, showing her in a stunning red PVC Mac. However what is beneath is left to our imagination. All I will say is that fire behind her must have been very warm.


The Pic below, is sadly a fake, however it has spread across the net as if real. Well I say fake, but I have no proof of that, still either way she looks totally awesome.



The Pic right is very real and 
was from the height of the
fashion for PVC pants from a 
few years back. She wore these
 a few times and never ever looked
 less than stunning.

Here again are those skintight PVC pants..
 Below is  video I admit to having watched many times. It is from the "Make me a SuperModel" show, a few years ago and I can not help but think it was unwise to have a show about supermodels, where the presenter out shines all the contestants. PVC Pants and High heels rarely looked sexier.


The Picture left is very much real and shows Fearne very much latexed, in a gorgeous tight red latex pencil skirt.
















So Welcome back Fearne and my mornings have not been the same for the past few months.
 Oh and if you could dig out those pants one last time, I would be very grateful. Very Very grateful.

XXX
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment