Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 24 May 2013

Latexium, the first interview

   Hi Everyone.
With the reports of the Latexium curse spreading we at SmoothSlick'nShiny have gained our first brief direct response from Miss Watson herself.
   As she arrived at the annual Elle Style awards, looking stunning as ever with dramatic make up and chic cropped hair, we asked about the curse.
  "It is a real pain" The well spoken actress said, with a hint of exhasperation. "Especially at such events as this. A designer kindly offers me a gown such as this and I have to explain that, by the time anyone else gets to see it it will have turned into Latex rubber"
  But does the curse continue after the outfit has been removed?
  No that is an odd thing . I have waredrobes if normal clothes but the moment i put them on everything or nearly everything turns rubbery 
   You say nearly. Do some outfits not turn?
  No, but part of every outfit turns even if it is just my underwear. Also I find leather does not change.
But what about the comfort factor? Latex is notoriously hot to wear.
   Oh God yes, i mean this isn't too bad and I try to wear skirts and dresses more as there is more freedom of  ventilation. Jeans and things are a nightmare, so tight and hot. Awfull.
  At that point Miss Watson was whisked away, leaving our reporter with the rather stunning mental vision of the elegant young beauty in tight and shiny Latex Jeans.
 
  Reporting from the Elle Awards, I am Andy for SmoothSlick'nShiny.

5 comments:

  1. YEAH more of Emma please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry honey, I think the curse will strike again very soon.
      X

      Delete
  2. Really magical! Beautifully done as always!
    Love it!
    I want to kiss her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiss her? Easy my sweet thing or i shall have to tell Milady of your naughtiness.
      :-)

      Delete
  3. Would really love to have that curse on me
    xx

    ReplyDelete