Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 3 July 2024

Wednesday with a little tech help

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month






Hi Everyone
Just a quick midweek pop in to share a few bits and bobs.
As you know I greatly prefer my own style of hand crafted art but occasionally I like to mess with Ai and so  I asked my Ai if it could imagine a younger Andy and Aunt Jane perhaps 7 or 10 years before we start our stories.
 Remember Jane always loved Andy very much and made a point of spending time with him and I think these capture that time very well.
However you will have to wait just a tick because we have a message from Carol Vorderman first.



Think that was something about voting in tomorrows election, but I kind of got distracted.

Next three lovely translations of my art by our dear friend Girlie Morgane
XXX




Now a little dream, a fantasy, as you may know I am a huge admirer of our Princess Kate, I think she is warm and loving and for elegantly feminine and I can't wait to see her back to her radiant best and when she is, perhaps she will come a relax at the new boy boutique, She will be made most welcome.


And now let us step into the Ai world and see what technology can come up with.

 Hey Ai
Imagine Andy and Aunt Jane at a party, some years ago.
What have you got?



Hmmmm not bad Ai...not bad.

You can see more Ai fun over on the Patreon
XXX
Andy












7 comments:

  1. All gems. Ms Vorderman has been in our faces a lot over recent weeks. There are some advantages of elections. Great work Girlie, and a superb choice of scenes.
    Looks like Princess Kate may be following Ms Watson in getting a B⚥y?™ Loyalty Card. Although expect she'll go straight to Gold Card status (or even Diamond?).
    It may be AI, but the images of a younger Jane with a young Andy are just right: touching and sweet. A loving Aunt and her nephew. Perfect.

    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci, merci, c'est un vrai compliment venant d'une des grandes participantes du site.

      Delete
  2. The Lady Kate is as lovely as ever. I hope she is as healthy as ever and ready for further adventures as her duties lead the way.
    That was a step back for Lady Jane and Andrew, though with Andy's youthful appearance, not too far back in time. Has she been plotting even then for her control over her Nephew, nee Niece? She does seem to be a Woman who needs to control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess Kate looks beautiful on your Pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. La princesse Kate est magnifique et j aime bien avec AI la tante Jane et Andy et les photos d Andy bravo 👏👏❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy and Aunt Jane at a party, some years ago.
    Dude, delete this. This is very sick, leave the underaged persons from this blog. Even created by AI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I must say Vorders is the best disctraction. Election what election - haahah.

    I would hope you send an invite to the palace for Kate to pop in to our boutique. I am sure she'd accept and purchase that outfit for her first official outing on her return.

    Absolutely love the little B'Day party Andy and Jane went to. Bless AI.

    ReplyDelete