Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 1 July 2024

New Art. He did, He did, He did

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month





On Patreon Today
A very naughty new
piece of art from our
dear friend Christeen
Poor Chris is in such
a pink tizzy heaven
knows how he'll get out
of it.






Hi Everyone
   Hope you are all well.
  Todays piece has taken on a new life since I shared it on Patreon. 
  Over there it had a kind of pensive air to it, and I actually called it "To be or not to be". 
   However something was not sitting right with me and I got to thinking  what was going on in our sweet hero/heroines pretty head and then I recalled a moment in my own life and I realised what Andy really was thinking about, and set about expressing in his beautiful face.
  Please allow me to explain. True story.
  A few years ago when I lived in Lyon I had a relationship with a quite frankly wonderful lady, she was nearly twice my age but the warmest and sexiest lady I have ever met, we had such amazing time together and I still love her so much. 
  Anyway one evening after we had been out together we started kissing and it was the first time we had properly kissed in a  ..... you know....sexual way, it was in her kitchen just after we had got in, we'd had a few drinks, but we just came together and started to kiss and we kissed and we kissed.....and we kissed and when finally we came up for breath LOL She just broke into this Atom bomb smile and says 
  "Oh my God!  like we totally snogged"
It  was the most genuinely gobsmacked and excited of responses, like she was a giggling kid, my goodness she looked so beautiful, her eyes were sparkling and cheeks flushed and to be honest, if we had not stopped at that point,  I was in immediate danger of becoming very sticky indeed (if you know what I mean) and that is the feeling in Andy's heart right now, his very own, childish and giggly  "Oh my God!" moment.
 I hope you get the same feeling as you enjoy Andy's smile.

XXXX
Andy



17 comments:

  1. Well, that's a very different take on 'To be' but Andy's reflective smile illuminates the piece. It's nice to see him (and you). Cherish those memories and be grateful for the beautiful, understanding lady. She was a gem and, at the time, perfect for you. And a hunch tells me, you were perfect for her. After all, you're only as young as the sissy you feel.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S
      Yes it is a totally different feeling, but that does not mean I will not share your ideas at a later date, your little stories take my ideas in so many new directions.
      The She was and still is an amazing lady, I think we gave each other what we needed , not that I imagined she needed a young bisexual, femboy, but heck something happened LOL
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Merci pour le partage de ton souvenir privé et intime. C'est un honneur que de recevoir ce cadeau. MERCI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup mon cher ami, je ne partagerais cette histoire qu'avec mes amis les plus chers comme vous.
      XXX

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danke fürs Teilen dieses wundervollen Bildes und deiner sehr schönen privaten Errinnerung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Vielen Dank Heiko.
      Sie sind sehr freundlich. Es ist eine ganz besondere Erinnerung, die man mit besonderen Freunden teilen kann XX

      Delete
  5. Hello my darling,
    Just delightful! I’m sure I have a similar outfit. Nothing like sitting in the sun and feeling hot and sticky until someone helps unzip the layers. I love the attention to detail, the dreamy eyes and sparkling stilettos. Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm yes getting all sweaty, feeling it drip from the leeves is a quitly Latex feeling.
      Thank you Natalie and I bet you look hot in that outfit XX

      Delete
  6. Elle est vraiment trop belle son sourire c est féerique et sa tenue en latex sublime avec ses escarpins et son jolie sac a main j adore 😍😍😍❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ought to be a handbag designer with that wonderful sac à main. Surprised no-one has commented on the lovely little padlocks on his escarpins à talons hauts.

      Delete
    2. Merci beaucoup mon cher ami, je suis tellement heureuse que cette photo te plaise, j'adore les détails à souligner. Ils rendent l'image amusante.
      XXX

      Delete
    3. Bless you for spotting the details my dear friend, I love the little bits and bobs, they add so much to a piece
      XXX

      Delete
  7. Wow very warm and touching (sorry for the pun). Love Andys gorgeous smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's so sweet ,thank you Aidan XXX

      Delete
  8. MistressLeatherBeth2 July 2024 at 10:37

    As a nosy Mistress, I'd love to know who was snogging? Andy or Amanda?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Mistress nosey, it was Andy. My friend met Amanda on a few occasions but our relationship was very my Andy and She. But an older lady and a younger guy can still get suprised glances which were so exciting.
      We were naughty
      XXX

      Delete