Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 2 October 2023

New Art; The Island of Dr StrangeQuirk

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month





On Patreon Today
A lovely new piece
from our dear friend
Christeen.
This is a read Gem 
of a piece. Love it.





Hi Everyone
     Good Morning friends, if it don't rain it pours, now my main computer, the one on which I do all my creating, has decided it wants to go on strike, which means I am back to working on the smaller laptop, which in turns means transferring lots of fragments and files from one to the other. Its only a program issue, so I will just delete it and reload but that is a real pain, but nothing I can't sort.
  Anyway lets not get into that, because today we join Lady Jane on the completed cover of her new and very gooey adventure.
 Yes it's the next chapter in "Jane at the Centre of the Earth" and It looks as if Lady Jane has stumbled into something she might not be able to fight against, an entire eco-system with a liking for the longest legs, slimmest waists and pertest of boobs.
  So strap on those boots and head off into the interior of The Island of Dr StrangeQuirk


Andy
XXX
   



So It seems the cabin crew of the missing first plane are not far from rescue, but paralysed by fear and shock at what has happened, Senior stewardess Gigi Montague  does not dare to scream out, lest that clear goo that smothered her two companions takes her breath, fills her lungs and completes her  transformation too. 








7 comments:

  1. Hi Andy, I hope you manage to fix your computer. They can be a pain at times.
    That goo gets everywhere, and those poor ladies do not seem very happy. Let's hope Lady Jane finds them in time.
    Has Andy also been trapped by Doctor Strangequirks plants? Maybe it's just my eyes, but I can't see him anywhere. I'll have to take a really good look!
    I hope everyone is well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy
      No my computers are really struggling at the moment, It is driving me crazy.
      No Andy is not there yet, It is up to Jane to rescue all she can from the ever active island
      XXX

      Delete
  2. I imagine that the plane was in good working order, and there is a runway handy. The good Doctor may have plans to return the crew and "guests" to civilization to bring more succulence for his plants. Maybe Andy will be mistaken for another stewardess or perhaps it does not really matter once the goo begins its work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo that might be so Lee, perhaps the Doctor has plans or maybe the Island is not beyond his control. Either way I think things are going to get a whole lot gooier XX

      Delete
    2. I swear I did not touch your computer. I try to keep my problems with tech to myself.

      Delete
  3. Hi Andy, I emphasise with your tech problems, I've had lots of things break on me recently. Such a pain, still sorting it all out.

    Good thing my boots are strong (in my head of course) wading through all that lovely goo. A sight to behold indeed not to mention seeing our pretty boy and lovely Aunt Jane there. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan
      yes this is a real pain and thank you for your sympathies, even the laptop on which i am writing this is acting up, the keyboard is a mess to type on.
      Thank you for you kind words, I am glad you are liking this on and wading through that goo will be worth it in the end
      XXX

      Delete