Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 25 October 2023

Hello Hello XXXXX

 




Hello my dear  sweet kind friends, your sweet messages and words have touched me very deeply, you are the very best of people and I wish to send you my love and very best wishes. Your kindness has helped me though a very hard time.

My Dad, is making good progress, no longer in danger and home with my lovely Mum, which will speed his recovery even more

  I am here today to say I will be back next week. It might be a bit muddled and messed up for a while as I get back into the groove but I am once more looking  forward to creating and sharing the adventures of Andy and Aunt Jane with you all. For Andy and Jane have helped me though many a dark time and I am sure they will help me to recover from this most horrid of months too.

 In a few weeks time I will archive these messages, keep them for myself, because this blog is a place of fun and love and I do not wish to be remined of these last few weeks. As I say though I will keep all your messages and comments, because they have and always  will mean so much to me.

So I will meet you here on Monday and On Patreon with our dear sweet Christeen and then later in the week with the November page of our Andy Calendar


My Biggest hugs to you all

See you soon

XXXXX

Andy

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your news and for keeping us informed. It's great news about your father. Must be such a relief for you and your family. We're all still rooting for you all.

    Take your time. Gather yourself. No need to rush. We'll all still be here. Though obviously looking forward to seeing more of the Andy-verse, and a lot more of Aunt Jane.

    Love and hugs,
    S xoxox 🫶


    Very best wishes and hugs,
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvain in Montréal26 October 2023 at 08:51

    Good news! Keeping us informed is kind and respectful (as any good maid should be ;-) ). Rest a bit more, we can wait for you to be at your best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super bonne nouvelle pour ton père je suis content qui aille mieux c est cool tu sera bientôt de retour parmi nous super qu il continue à rester en bonne voie de rétablissement grâce a ta mère c est cool 👍😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. So worried for you last week, and lovely news this morning. Thank you and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that things are going much better for you, your father and mother. I cannot be there physically but if I was, I'd give you a reassuring hug for comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad too hear that things are looking up for you. Nothing is worse than seeing those you love in distress. Love and hugs x

    ReplyDelete