Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 9 June 2023

Tasty treats from Christeen

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month





On Patreon Today
We have the next part of the 
story In Paris which
I posted here on Monday.
It is the third of 
four parts to this little
tale however as yet I 
have not completed the 
entire thing, so please
bear with me.




Hi Everyone
   Hope you are all well, As you might have read, I am away now for about 9 days, but I am so happy to be able to leave you in the delicate hands of our dear Christeen.
  Take care everyone See you soon.
Oh and if you want some treats whilst I am away Patreon Is pre-loaded with fun for next week
XXX
Andy


































8 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time wherever you may go, while I stumble about my house in the wee hours. Awaiting my little run-away next week. Work on your base tan for the warm weather around the corner. Spring into Summer and lay your weary bones under the sun. I await your return already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, wishing you a wonderful vacation, don't for the bikini.
    Hi Chisteen, thank you for such beautiful art. Where might Chris be performing this weekend?
    Lovely to see the boy is becoming more confident in a sexy outfit, maybe Auntie better watch out for his many male visitors, or she might lose him.
    From confident, back to being shy, but he has been well hobbled.
    Can we all come to his birthday party? I'm sure everyone would want to wish him many more years.
    Wishing everyone well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, should say: don't forget the bikini! Silly me.

      Delete
    2. Hi Mandy, You're invited to his 4th year in petticoats party
      Christeen.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Christeen. I would be truly happy to attend his party. I just need to find something to wear. xxx

      Delete
  3. Mistress_LeatherBeth9 June 2023 at 09:17

    I trust that Amanda Keira will be coming along on this holiday.
    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy, all the best for your fun adventures on your holidays and watch out for the tan lines. xxx

    Delighted to see four gorgeous adventures today from Chris. xxx

    #1, Oh wow that will be a fun dance recital. Just imagine all the peachy graceful movement.

    #2, Very cute all the shyness channelled into newfound confidence.

    #3, That'll be fun leading him around. Love the color and pattern on the dress.

    #4, Adorable and secretly it is a yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, We all know it's a yes, even Auntie.
      Christeen

      Delete