Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 30 June 2023

Christeen on Friday

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month





On Patreon Today
July is right over
there and that means it
is time for the
latest in our Andy
exclusive Calendar.
In fact this one comes 
in a choice of two
or both if you can't decide





Hi Everyone
     Here we are again like we have never been apart, merrily blogging on with fun and naughtiness for all.
  As ever Friday is a time of delights as we welcome our dear Christeen to the gallery, with 4 gorgeous new pieces.
Thank you  Christeen, you are a legend 
XXX
Andy








13 comments:

  1. MistressLeatherBeth30 June 2023 at 09:17

    First time I'd noticed that Christeen is from the 21st century.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, His license would quickly be out of date if I had used 2023.
      Christeen

      Delete
    2. Or even 22nd century? Will there still be cars in the 22nd century, let alone ones where you're expected to drive yourself. I'm sure Auntie would prefer some quality time on the back seat with Chris, while her voice commands take them to their destination. Although, Chris will be expected to take Auntie on a little trip to heaven while he responds t her other voice commands.

      I do like that although Chris is designated 'F', DMV has sensibly also given him the LGBTQ classification.
      S xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy and Christeen, I hope you are both well.
    Well, Chris is a rather alluring creature.
    I'm sure the lady in black has nothing to worry about when it comes to the sales of her posters. Yet, Chris might have something to worry about when it comes to how Madmoselle has influence with the DMV.
    Shame he is to turned into a blond, I prefer his darker hair.
    Wishing everybody a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, There'll be lots of my art with a dark haired Chris.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. I have to laugh at panel three. To have a legal document with Chris' Feminine Picture on it. Just be glad that there is no mandatory military draft anymore based on one's Drivers License

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi shadoman, Chris and the military - not my kind of situation for Chris.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Yup four legendary gorgeous snaps, thank-you both. xxx

    #1, Gosh very exotic. I love the contrast of the shimmery jewels and the big dark glossy hair.

    #2, I can imagine a huge queue forming at the booth. Hope there's enough for all the purchasers. Good that Chris mathes the shocking ping of the dress.

    #3, Yes you should be happy more admirers get to see you when out and about. A great future,

    #4, That is a great gift to have blonde hair but brunette is also lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aidan, Thanks for thinking they might be legendary.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, you were both missed.
    It is always a pleasure to see the variety in the Friday array.
    He is always stunning, but even more so as a black haired Femme fatale, then back to his teen beauty, strolling around to check his sales.
    Now that his I.D. has come in, I hope he does not try and make a run for it. . . and I too have a preference for the brunette Chrissy, especially with his hair up to show his lovely, long neck. Perfect for showing a choker or necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I guess I should be doing more Chris brunettes with his hair up, with lots of room for a choker or locking collar
      Christeen.

      Delete