Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 21 November 2022

Sorry

      Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
A new and beautiful
piece from our
dear Christeen.
I adore this one
XXX



Hi everyone
OMG what a pain in the bum this is, we have Supper fast lightening fibre being dug into our roads all around this town and I can't get enough to post an image.
  So please forgive me again, for not posting on the blog, but to those of you who are on Patreon, I have used some of my own mobile data to upload a new image from Christeen .
 Keep the faith I hope to be back on the blog ASAP.
XXX
Andy

3 comments:

  1. Sylvain in Montréal21 November 2022 at 08:36

    Don’t worry about us, Andy. We’ll still be here when your technical problems are resolved. In the meantime, please continue to put your vision in images for us to enjoy later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there is no hurry. Take care of yourself and keep on letting your imagination flow. We will be here upon your return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thinking, was it Fifi gnawing on the line... tut, tut, lol.
    Such a bummer, but we can wait.
    xx

    ReplyDelete